Now what?

Veer Singhania

All set!

I once again took a look at the whole terrace and checked is anything was missing.

I wanted to surprise Avni.
So, I arranged a date for us on terrace.
There is no one at the mansion except for me & Avni.

I just hope she likes it!

I checked the time and it was already 7:00 p.m.

Why is she late?

I clearly regret telling her to stay late in the office for studying a few contracts because I wanted time for this.

I called her and the line went dead.

Fuck!

Frustratedly, I ran a hand through my hair.

I jogged towards the parking lot and started driving towards the office.

I just hope she is fine.

It was heavily raining outside.
While driving I saw a car parked at the side of the road and someone was standing behind the trunk of the car.

It was Avni's car.

I just took the umbrella and started running towards her.

"Avni" I called her.

She looked stuck her head out from the trunk and gave me a confused look.
I jogged towards her and held the umbrella over her head.
She was totally drenched by now.

She took the umbrella from me and I hugged her tightly.

"Where is your phone? I've been worrying soo much. I am sure going to have BP problems at very young age because of you." I said still holding her in my arms.

"Veer. There was no network due to heavy rains. And car's tyre just punctured." She said holding umbrella in one hand and using her other hand to seperate me.

"You'll catch cold. I am all drenched, Veer." She said and I broke the hug but still held her by the waist.

"Do you think I care?" I asked irritated.

That was when I noticed that she was wearing a saree and people walking around were eyeing her like a piece of meat because her saree was wet and she was looking fucking sexy!

This is not the time!

"Come, let's leave. I'll ask David to pick the car and deliver it." I said and held her hand.

"Are you sure? I don't want my car getting harmed. It is my baby." She said keeping her hand on the trunk.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"If you think that the people crossing by should be alive and not be killed for looking at you then just hurry and get into my car." I said to her with a stern face.

She just sticked her tongue out to me and held my hand to move towards the car.

"Veer! Hold the umbrella. You are really tall, I can't hold it up to your height."  She said pouting.