Chapter Three: Reunion and Meeting

A/N: Hey guys. How you doing? I hope all of you are doing okay. I just wanted to stop by and give a quick run explanation in case it's not clear.

Since the MC is both Korean and Japanese, he has two separate names. His Japanese name and his Korean. His Japanese name, and the one that is also his English name is Shinji. His Korean name is Park Jaeyoung. Throughout the story he will be going as Shinji and only his family calls him by his Korean name. Just wanted to explain that real quick.

Anyways enjoy this chapter! Stay safe everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Park?" A voice called out. Taehoon was standing outside of the cars backseats with the door open. He lightly shook Shinji's shoulders, to which the boy merely groaned awake. "Mr. Park, we've arrived at your home"

Shinji rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn, with Taehoon stepping aside to let the young boy see his new home. Shinji blinked a couple of times before fully taking in the view of his house.. 

"Oh wow" Shinji quietly mumbled to himself. Shinji exited the car with Taehoon closing it as he got up to take it all in. 

It wasn't a big or fancy house by any means. It was a simple two story townhouse with a driveway big enough for a small car or some bicycles. It seems that Tony knew about Shinji's preference of not standing out so he bought him a rather normal home. 

"Let's get you inside." Taehoon said breaking Shinji's thoughts of the house. The suited man had already taken his luggage and began to walk towards the house. Shinji nodded his head and followed him towards the front door.

"Go ahead" Taehoon said, giving a little push. Shinji nodded his head and took a deep breath. He hasn't seen Kirika in years and only kept in contact through Kakao. The young man pressed the door bell and waited. He stood there for what seems like an entire hour but in reality, it was three seconds after until the door was shot open and a young girl jumped towards him.

"OPPA!" Kirika screamed as Shinji dropped his belongings and caught his sister. 

"Kirika! Jesus, you scared me!" Shinji replied with a chuckle. 

"I can't help it! I haven't seen in you in years and--" Kirika started as she pulled away from her brother and stared at him. She hasn't seen him since he was in High School and this young adult version of him was new to her. "Wow. Oppa, I think you got more good-looking"

"You saying I was ugly before?" Shinji replied crossing his arms with his eyebrows raised.

"Hey you said it not me" Kirika smirked turning back into the house, leaving Shinji feeling a little defeated.

"Come on! Grandma is dying to see you again!" Kirika excitedly said as she grabbed Shinji and basically dragged him inside. The last time he saw her was when she was crying at the airport leaving with our Grandma to Korea. Shinji couldn't help but smile, glad to see Kirika is still her joyful bubbly self.

"Alright, alright. You're gonna rip my arm off!" Shinji exclaimed trying to keep up with his sister.

"Grandma! Look who is hereeee!" Kirika gleefully announced presenting Shinji to her like he's a trophy.

"Omoo! Jaeyoung! It's been so long!" The twos grandmother cutely shuffled her legs towards the young man and wrapped her arms around him. "Omo! Look at you!" The two's grandma's name is Park Mi-Joo, and she was currently pulling on both of Shinji's cheek with Kirika's laughter in the background.