Exile

TW//CURSING.

Reader's POV:

I was coming home from a three day hunting trip. The main reason's I took the trip was because 1) I needed food and 2) The voices were acting up again with their craving for blood. Thankfully they have calmed down enough to the point where I could think clearly.

When I entered L'manburg's borders I immediately spotted Fundy. I called out his name and he looked at me with an expression filled with sorrow, and he immediately looked away. I was filled concern as I jogged up to my nephew.

"You ok Fundy?" I asked.

He didn't look at me.

"Fundy?" 

He opened his mouth as if to say something but couldn't and he closed his mouth again. I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him dead in the eye and asked once again;

"What's wrong?"

He sighed.

He then explained what happened while I was gone on my hunting trip. When he was done I stood there in shock.

"Y-You're joking, right?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"N-No this has to be some sick joke." I said, tears starting to form around my eyes.

"I wish it was."

"N-No, T-Tubbo wouldn't do that. They're best friends, he wouldn't exile his best friend, r-right?"

Fundy gave me a sad look.

"Please tell me that this is a joke. Please Fundy." I begged.

"I...I...I wish I could (Y/N/N)...." 

I fell to the ground, tears flowing down my face.

"No...no no no no no no..." I muttered.

"No I can't lose him too." I said, knowing that exile could kill him. 

I felt myself get pulled into a hug. I looked to see that it was Fundy.

I returned the hug and cried. He didn't seem to mind as he rubbed comforting circles on to my back.

We sat there for about 15 minutes before I pulled away from the hug.

"You ok now?" He asked me.

I laughed.

"With all the shit that has happened in the past couple of months? I don't think I'll ever be ok again." I said, standing up.

Fundy sighed and stood up as well.

"I'm gonna go find Ranboo. See what he's up to." I said, walking off.

"Ok, just don't do anything dumb." Fundy called.

"Me do something dumb? Never." I replied.

When I was out of view from Fundy, I sighed. This was going to be one hell of month.

What's this? Me posting a chapter on a weekday?
Well you're welcome. Sorry it's a little short, I lost all motivation to continue this chapter.
Until next time my fallen demons.