17

( Sorry my head was blank for a nother chapter name T~T but at least I updated two chapters in one day :D )

______________________________________

(y/n) step in Giyuu's dojo and saw both Tanjiro and Tomioka training with both holding wooden swords.

(y/n) then sat and watch the fight (training). And then when they were both fighting. Giyuu suddenly saw (y/n) and Lost focus. Tanjiro saw (y/n) as well and both of them fell. (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widen.

" are you both ok?..." (y/n) chuckled a bit.

Tanjiro blushed. " y.. yes!.." he said nervously.

Tomioka's face was a little bit pink-ish. " Y- yeah I'm fine..". He got up.

" what's with that face Tomioka-san?.." (y/n) was teasing him.

Giyuu only stood silent not knowing what to do.

" (y/n)-sama?.." Tanjiro called her name.

" yes?.. Tanjiro-kun?". Tanjiro blushed at her. (y/n) was waiting for an answer and just smiled at Tanjiro who's face was like a tomato.

Giyuu gritted his teeth and pulled (y/n) into his embrace. Tanjiro and (y/n) had no idea what happen just now.

" um..Tomioka-san.." (y/n) was blushing a bit.

Giyuu lets (y/n) go. Tanjiro sniff a scent that Giyuu was jealous.

" wait..." said Tanjiro.

" TOMIOKA-SAMA DO YOU LIKE (Y/N) SAMA?!.."

he suddenly widen his eyes and blushed a bit.

" don't worry Tanjiro-kun we're just friends.." said (y/n) in a calm voice.

' I wish that we both are more then that..' he taught to himself.