3;7

Airbenders are mysteriously disappearing in Ba Sing Se, including Kai. The Earth Queen denied any knowledge of the airbenders, but Korra refuses to give up her search. Meanwhile, Mako and Bolin, along with Kitty, met their long lost relatives, who told them that Dai Li agents have been rounding up airbenders for the queen's army. Kitty is experiencing waves of panic and fear, but what for? Not even she knows what's going. And at a prison in the north, Tonraq and Lord Zuko prepare for Zaheer's imminent attack.

...

After hearing about the queen possibly abducting the airbenders in her city, Mako, Bolin, and I were quick to leave so we could give my sister the news. Unfortunately our plan was flawed. There was no way we could get back to the upper ring without passports. Luckily Chow figured out a way to get us some 'passports' so we can get back to the others. Tu and I went to go pick them up, and now Mako, Bolin, and I have to say goodbye.

"Thank you for doing this, Tu."

"Ah, it was no problem. So, is this last time I'm ever going to see you?" He asks.

"Of course not, you're my friend! And I really like your family. I promise to write you once we figure out what's going on. I have a feeling that you're right about the Earth Queen taking the airbenders."

"Just... be careful, ok?"

"I will," I promise.

After we say our goodbyes, we finally make our way to the train station. I'm really going to miss them. Mako and Bolin's family are wonderful people, and I'm so happy they were able to find each other.

"You and Tu seem close," Mako states with a slight frown.

"I guess... yeah, he's my friend. He reminds me a lot of you two. By the way, I'm really happy for you both. You guys have a lovely family," I tell them genuinely.

"Oh," he says perking up. "Well thank you!"

"I'm going to miss them," Bolin says. "Grandma, and Chow, and Tu, and Meng-Meng, and Chow Junior, Big T and Little T, and Medium You, and ... and ... and... The other one's..."

...

It's been such a long trip back to the upper ring, but we've finally made it. I know my sister and Asami have probably been worried with how long we've been gone. I'm just thankful that Bolin let me piggy back on him, I'm exhausted!

"It's.. So.. Hot..." Bolin puffs.

I look around to make sure no one is looking, including Mako. After the coast is clear, I bend a cool puff of air onto Bolin's neck.

"Ahhh," he breaths out satisfied. "It's finally cooling off."

You're welcome- Hey, can you blame me? Might as well use my airbending to my advantage sometimes.

Once we spot the palace, I jump off of Bolin's back and the three of us practically sprint to our residence. I spot Korra and Asami who are practicing their sparring. Man am I so happy to see them!

"Mako, Bolin, Kitty, you're okay! Where have you been?" Asami asks us.

"We chased Kai. Train. Slipped away. Lower Ring. Slept in trash pile. Met our family. Grandma tears. Mako scarf. Earth Queen. Lying," Bolin breaths out, and then collapse out of exhaustion, to which I follow and land on his chest.

"You interpret that?" Asami asks Mako and I.

"The Earth Queen's been secretly taking away airbenders and forcing them into her army," Mako answers.