Mine~ pt9

((Yoyo im back and I read all your comments I know you guys want more~ so here we are!))

Tords POV

It's been about a year now, our baby girl is one now her name is honey and she loves her dad but...me and Tom have been in a bit of moods lately one of us wanting to relax and the other wanting to have sex but, I was in a heat I need it! But Tom is always working so when we are home he just...doesn't help, I can't say much because we are married now...I love him...and I understand that he wants to just have a break sometimes, that's fine with me but honey hasn't started to walk yet and that's what I am worried about since Tom has to work more to keep her in daycare....

Toms POV

I have been working nonstop for this stuff happening at home, I hate to say it but I feel like tord is pissed I know he is in heat but I thought he didn't want to breed anymore! I can't find any condoms big enough for me!
Anywho tord and I are just....like a married couple- because we are!- okay enough of tord honey tho she hasn't even started walking yet! I feel bad because she is one and starting preschool next year! I hope she starts walking tho...I'm worried...

3rd person

Tom soon enough comes home and went to tord and for the first time in a long time kisses him deeply as he wrapped his arms around his while he is cooking dinner "what are you cooking babe?..."he said softly as tord turned to him and kissed back before responding "your favourite~.."he said blushing and smiling as hunny was playing in her little play area, Tom smiled "sounds good~..I am gonna go take a shower and then come and eat some dinner and we can relax and watch a movie~"he said as tord smiled and nodded turning back to make dinner and Tom went and said hello to honey and then went upstairs to have a shower

((Okay that's it for today guys there will be more coming out soon because I really want to start up this book again!))