Bad guy

Y/n

"It's this way." I lead Zack where Zen's apartment was, out of the blue there was a bunch of cops surrounding the place. I told Zack to hide behind a bush quickly before they saw. I noticed that Zen was in the ambulance with a blanket over him and the medical people we're treating him. "Shit."

"What? Well, where is he?" I pointed to where Zen was.

"That's him. He must have called the cops on me." I sighed.

"That little fucker." Zack gripped his sycthe but I stopped him.

"You can't. There's a bunch of police out."

"Fuck the cops! I want to kill him!" Zack yelled I got angry and told him to quiet down.

"Shut up!" I whispered yelled and smacked him over the head. "We have to go back home." I was about to head back home until Zack grab my wrist.

"You agreed I was going to kill this bitch. Did you just lie Y/n?" Zack gave an evil smirk which made me jump in fear. I took my hand back and ran for it. I thought if I just tease him he would forget about it. "What the? Get back here!" I heard him yell. I ran deeper into the forest the air felt like it was getting thinner I was running out of breath. I could hear Zack's laughs behind me fade away, so I quickly hid behind a tree and covered my mouth. A few seconds pass by and I thought he lost me until. "Boo!" I heard from behind I jumped and fell on my ass. Zack laughed like a maniac as he wrapped his sycthe around my neck.

"You ass!" I yelled. "You scared me have to death."

"What the fuck were you running for?" He smirked and leaned down to my level our face you're so close to each other which made my cheeks red. "Do you want to be punished?" He smirked.

"Z-zack-" He pinned both my wrist above my head as he started kissing and licking up and down my neck. I giggled and moaned. Suddenly Zack and I froze when we heard a gun load.

"Step away from the girl." I Heard a voice. We both look to see a man with a pistol aimed at Zack.

"Huh!?"

"S-sir, don't worry-"

"Don't worry Miss. I'll save you from this psychopath bastard." I could tell the man's arms were shaking as he held the gun to Zack's head.

"Ahh. So you know who I am. Great." Zack said he let go of my wrist and tried to grabbed his scythe but the man shot at it. Zack flinched.

"Don't move. My names detective Arata, and your under arrest Isaac Foster and sentenced to death for your killing spree years ago as well as with Rachel gardener kidnapping and murder." The detective said.

"Haha! I'm pretty famous you hear that Y/n?" Zack said. I paused and so did the detective.

"Y/n? Y/n L/n?" The man then pointed the gun at me and talked into his walkie talkie. "I have Isaac Foster and Y/n L/n. I need backup." For that split second. Bunch of blood splattered on my face. Zack had slice the man's arms off. He scream in terror. I stared at him in shock. I couldn't move, Zack grabbed me by the arm and ran. We ran as fast as we could as we heard a bunch of sirens and police officers yelling.

"What the fuck Zack!?"

"Shut up! Okay?" He yelled back. The police begin to fire their weapons. Zack and I had a duck our heads to avoid being shot at. All of a sudden Zack pushed me and I fell into a ditch. Zack fell beside me and covered my mouth. We both kept quiet as the police passed by us. It took about 5 minutes until it was silent. Zack looked up to see if anyone was around, there was nothing. "I think it's clear."

"You think?" We both got out of the ditch.

"Y/n I'm sorry." He try to hug me but I pushed them away.

"Seriously you blew my cover! And you didn't even kill the man."

"He'll probably die from bleeding too much anyways. I promise I won't do it again baby." He said sweetly as he held my hand. I couldn't be mad at him anymore.

"Baby huh?" I smirked. He didn't look at me but he was probably blushing.

"Shut up. Let's go." We both finally walked back home. When we got there we made sure everything was locked and barricade. Like the doors and windows. We were both exhausted and hungry so I made the food we had left. After dinner we both sat on the couch and cuddled.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"What would you call our relationship?"

"Seriously?.." I laughed.

"Stop laughing at me and tell me!"

"I would call it that were boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Ah! So we are boyfriend and girlfriend." He smirked.

"What? So you already knew what our relationship was you just wanted me to say it. Wow." I rolled my eyes. Zack kissed me out of nowhere and I couldn't help but smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded of course and laughed.

"Of course you goofball." I kissed his cheek.

"Also.." he took a minute to think."Will you ride me? I'm bored." He said.

"What!?"