𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Y/N WAS BROUGHT into S.H.I.E.L.D at a fairly young age, being hand-picked by Nick Fury only two years into his tenure in the military for his prowess in stealth, combat, and knowledge in espionage.

At age 20, his skills caught the attention of veteran operatives like Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff, who saw great potential in the young agent.

Given the codename Specter, Y/N was S.H.I.E.L.D's go-to spy when infiltrating enemy bases and eliminating targets deemed a threat by the organization. He excelled in this, and unbeknownst to him, were put as a potential candidate for the Avengers Initiative by Nick Fury.

Three years later during the Battle of New York, Specter assisted the Avengers in defeating Loki and stopping the Chitauri Invasion. Afterwards, Y/N even tried shawarma for the first time. He can thank Tony Stark for that.

The Avengers went their separate ways, and Y/N still worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. After the HYDRA uprising in 2014, the agency was declared a terrorist organization, and he had nowhere to go.

Fortunately, Y/N stuck with the Avengers as the group began developing themselves as an independent team, operating out of the remodeled Stark Tower.

Now, assembled yet again, Specter and the Avengers work together to finally take down the organization that has been hell-bent on world domination since their inception...HYDRA.

Should be an easy task, right?

• • •

A/N: Just so you can get sense of what your uniform/suit is, here it is. It's based off the Splinter Cell TAC suits.

 It's based off the Splinter Cell TAC suits