Side Story 1: Daki's Crush

It been so long since we seen a new Upper Moon and all the guys here aren't my type.

Even if they were my type, my older brother, Gyutaro, would find a way to get in the way of us.

I remember when we were still alive, well when we were human, but you know what I mean, I liked being around this boy, let's call him Ichigo. (Don't mind the name.)

Whenever I would play with him, talk to him, or just be around him as he was a funny guy, my older brother would get mad or jealous of me speaking with anyone that wasn't fit to his standards.

So, he ended up beating him up which would end up angering the wrong people and end up with me getting in trouble since it was only the two of us.

They would tell me that I should've stopped him. They act as I didn't know that, but what am I supposed to do when he is just stronger than me.

Eventually, as time went on, I would get killed because of something that I did at the brothel that I worked at because of this samurai that was a client of mine had insulted my brother. What was I supposed to do just let him berate him, so I decided to poke out his eye for being disrespectful. Although, this ended with me being tied up and left to burn alive.

By the time that my older brother had returned, he started to panic when he saw the state I was in. At the same, the samurai had returned with the owner of the brothel I worked at and tried to kill us, only for them to be killed instead.

He would would try to find someone that would help us, but after all the rejections of help despite his pleads, it was all for vain. He would eventually collapse from exhaustion and fatigue from the wounds he amounted earlier during the fight.

Before, Gyutaro could close his eyes for what would seem to the last time, a man had appeared before us. He said that his name was Doma.

He had offered us help by turning us into Demons, claiming that it was because he was a "nice guy". After that, he proceeded to challenge us to become strong enough to be chosen by our savior Muzan Kibutsuji and be granted a spot in the Twelve Kizuki alongside himself.

I mean everything happens for a reason.

....

We were fairly late to becoming demons as by the time we had join there was already several when we were inaugurated into the system.

We had met all the demons that were known as the the Upper Moons, Lower Moons and just the plain old demons, However, just like when I was still human none of them had caught my attention.

When we were showed our room in the hideout, something had stood out to both of us. The amount of rooms that there were here. When we checked them out there was nothing inside of them, empty.

We had asked the other Demons and they all gave us the same answer, "They are the rooms of the former Demons of the Twelve Kizuki". Doma was the only one that gave a us a different saying that they are the rooms of some of the former members of the Twelve Kizuki that just couldn't keep up because they were too weak.

We continued to look around to the point where had counted up to 37 empty rooms. Just as we were going to stop checking out all the other rooms since we didn't see a means to continue with this. We decided that we were only going to check out one final room. 

The closer we walked towards the door, the less that we expected from it. "If the past 37 rooms were empty," Daki thought,  "what's to say that this one won't be the same?"

Gyutaro hadn't said anything just let out a sigh that had indicted that he was tired.

TICK