20 | Euphoric

Zain's pov

Her hands tightly clutches mine as she stares up at me with a pleading with gaze that is melting my heart as quickly as butter melts in a pan of heat. Her stunning diamond eyes are filled with tears, making her look more lovely than she is and those damp eyelashes are not helping either.

My wife, who is gorgeous and using her charm as a weapon, makes me sigh as I try my best not to look at her. "Zain....please.." she mumbles, making it harder for me to turn away.

I scoff at my pathetic self for being so easy, and I clear my throat before asking, "Doctor?" My wife, who is sitting on the chair, freaks out and turns her head towards me when she see the doctor walking towards her while removing the cap, exposing the tiny, sharp needle.

"Umm...can you give her medicine and skip the injecting part she is actually scared." I awkwardly laughed, never in a million years imagined that I would be in this kind of situation.

Dr. giggles as she shakes her head in Nay. Or as if she doesn't believe a married big girl is whimpering and nearly whining to get injected,

"One small sting and we get to breath easier, it won't pain I promise" she assure her gently as if she is speaking to kid, but It look like Jannat has a real trauma with needles.

While gripping my waist and shaking her head, Jannat doesn't respond to the doctor and instead stares up at me in hope, as her eyes continue to well up with tears.

Now I'm not able to see her in this statw.

As she buries her face farther into my hipbone, I encircle her neck with my arms and rub her back with my palm to calm her.

"Doctor, we will go with the medicines" I finalise, staring at the old women who chuckles as if she knew this was about to come, "Jannat, don't worry, I'm not injecting you." She smiles at the brat who is peeping to see if she is telling the truth.

When she see her moving away, she swiftly gets up before leaping next to me with a happy smile and looking much more revealed than before.

She even looks better in my eyes for some reason, is that the hospital air that made her better?

Her polite 'Thankyou' flutters my heart and I couldn't help myself from staring at my sweetheart.

We are currently sitting in the car after filling the doctor's prescription and purchasing the medication from the pharmacy.

"Can I connect?" I nod while keeping my focus on the road. Jannat peeps up at me with large eyes as though this is the first time she will connect her phone.

I chuckle whilst attempting to assist the pouting girl who presses every button she can find to pair her phone with the automobile Bluetooth.

"Aah" She nods to herself, as if trying to understand the process and when done with excitement she plugs her phone. Why does she have to look so cute when doing nothing?

Or is it just my eyes, that is not able to resist her.

Oh god it's gonna be terrible traumatic days when I leave her go for work.

I glance at her as the song's melody begins, and she does the same while smiling brightly at me. Ouch, that wink didn't work; my heart literally just flipped at her tiny action.