Chapter 4

Here I am, laying in a bed that I can't really even enjoy at the very moment.

Why you may ask, well, I'm currently being held onto by Daki.

You may also be wondering where Doma is.

I'll tell you exactly where he is.

He's outside because he was thrown like a ragged doll by Daki who either accidentally or purposefully threw him into her older brother.

And before either one of them were able to get up, she had locked the door and pretty much made sure that no one could get in and I couldn't get away.

....

I'm finally alone with my husband.

YES! YES! YES!

He isn't resisting either.....ahhhhh!

I knew that he loved me all this time!

All he needed was to be in bed with me.

WAIT! WILL HE DO ME THE HONOR OF MAKING ME HIS WIFE?! OR EVEN BETTER THE MOTHER TO HIS CHILDREN?!

AHHH! HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MAN!

....

At this point, what's the purpose to even fight her off?

Oh god! She has that look in her eyes again.

The last time that she looked at me like this I had to disappear for over a week before everything was safe

Y/N closes his eyes before deciding to ask the very clingy lady, "So... umm... Daki... you mind lettting me go?"

A moment of silence had passed and Dali had not given an answer.

Y/N decided to reopen his eyes to look at said girl was straddling him.

Oh no, she was too far gone that she hadn't even acknowledged what I had asked her

This is not good at all, wait, when did she get a tight grip on my wrists. This is not good at all I have to get this girl off of me instantly or my purity will be taken from me.