Prologue V2

As of September 07, 2021, this chapter has been rewritten.

It is 10 March 2025.

World tensions are at a high.

The Pandemic has damaged the global economy and structure. While it no longer ravages countries, effects of its damage are still very prevalent in smaller countries. This is not helped by the social tensions prevailing over the world, the BLM movements and riots in the United States of America, Hindu-Muslim tensions in India, opposition rallying the people against Vladimir Putin in Russia despite arrests of political prisoners and "disappearance", the ethical tensions and situation in China, the migrant crisis exploding in Europe and the tensions between Muslim nations.

Withdrawal of the American forces in locations like Afghanistan and the Middle-east made matters worse. With the immediate withdrawal, Afghanistan fell into Taliban hands, eventually becoming a civil war between multiple Islamic groups. The 2nd Libyan civil war continued, with ISIS returning and having alot of influence in the country. In Syria, Russian-backed Assad had finally expelled the Islamic groups and the American-backed group. Iraq has fallen into another war, between Govt. forces and Islamic groups.

Venezuelan soldiers have been building around Guyana's border, and their F-16s have been violating Brazilian Airspace. The Korean peninsula has been militarized with both North and South Korea mobilizing their armies, both sides looking for an excuse to open fire. If that were to happen, the casualties on both sides within the opening hours would be in the hundred of thousands with both capitals coming under artillery fire, with artillery shells probably having chemical weapons as well.

Africa is dealing with their own share of civil wars with European and UN peacekeepers trying to prevent Islamic Groups from taking over. However the major point of conflict is probably the world's first water war, involving Egypt and Ethiopia. While Egypt has a massive and powerful military, Sudan is in the way, while Ethiopia has been receiving massive shipments of Chinese equipment to prepare themselves and protect The Great Renaissance Dam.

Turkey has been launching strikes on Kurdish and Syrian Forces, bringing the ire of Russia and the rest of Europe.

Russian 'rebels' in Ukraine have been fighting the Government forces in a bloody civil war, with massive strikes everyday, with covert special forces movements in the region as well, while Belarus has become a Russian puppet.

The Myanmar military has overthrown Myanmar's government, while the people wage a guerrilla war, with military vehicles being ambushed and defections from the military has also increased, with Chinese equipment flooding this region as well.

Iranian F-14s, which have been surprisingly modernised and upgraded thanks to Russian assistance, have been constantly being intercepted by Saudi F-15s, in an effort to identify radar sites and the readiness of the air defense system. The Saudi actions in Yemen have distracted them from properly tackling Iran.

Among all this, the Chinese have been doing their best. They have been sending weapons to many countries, getting contracts and influencing many countries, which is increasing their influence around the world. At the same time, with thinly-veiled threats, have been conducting exercises similar to the invasion of Taiwan and Japan, with even a mock-up of the Island nation's capital being used for the amphibious exercise..

In response of the Chinese military exercise, the 'Quad', an alliance between USA, Japan, India and Australia, began conducting their own naval exercises, with the 7th US Fleet with the Japanese warships have been conducting naval maneuvers near Taiwan, while in the Indian Ocean, a Task Force based on the USS Gerald Ford Supercarrier, along with an Australian Destroyer Squadron and an Indian Carrier Strike Group based on the INS Vikrant, have been conducting naval maneuvers in the Andaman sea.

-----------------

Discord: https://discord.gg/g9CJDXtDKc