Chapter 24

Y/N's POV
As I was walking with my friends to the members and the girls, I heard lisa squeaking. "Omg..omg..omg...omo.." I chuckled and started the presentations. "Everyone, this is Lisa and jennie, my best friends, and this is Kai, jennie's fiancé." "Hello I'm jin and I'm world wide handsome you know??" "I'm your hope you're my hope I'm jhope!" "My name is RM, just call me Namjoon" "I'm jungkook and I'm not your oppa" "I'm Jimin, really nice to meet you" "It's Yoongi, not lil meow meow" "I'm Taehyung and I'm a good boy" " Hey! It's Rosé!" "And it's Hwasa!" "I'm jisoo, pleasure to meet you" Lisa was petrified. Luckily, Jennie said:"Hai I'm jennie and it's really really nice to meet you" They all greeted her. I shaked Lisa. "I-...i-...h-hi! I'm Lisa and I'm YOUR BIGGEST FAN OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Everyone started laughing as I was embarrassed. "L-lisa..don't be like that it's awkward..." I whispered. She laughed and we ordered some snacks. Everyone was chatting, laughing, matching commun points, taking pictures. Jennie was listening to Hwasa's story with Jisoo, Lisa was talking to Jimin and Yoongi who were laughing out loud. Kai was calmly chatting with Namjoon, who seemed to enjoy it. The others were also participating, happy. I walked to Taehyung who was drinking his coffee while listening to Hwasa. As he saw me, he looked at me and smiled. "Jagi~" he said and tapped the seat next to him. I sat down and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Here" he said and handed me his drinking, making me sip a sip of it. I suddenly choked at the sudden action and Taehyung panicked. "Omg! Y/N! Are you okay?" He said tapping my back. Everyone looked at us. When I calmed down, I spoke:" Yeah! I'm okay, continue what were you doing" i was kinda embarrassed. Taehyung sighed in relief.
~Time skip~ Few hours later
We were having so much fun that we didn't realize that it was already 6 PM. "Everyone it's already 6!" Yoongi said. "We literally spent 4 hours here!" Jungkook said laughing. "It's time to say goodbye I guess?" Kai said. "Awww" everyone said sadly, not wanting to go. "Come onnnnnn....it's still 6! Let's go party together!" Hwasa said. It seemed a good idea... because everyone agreed except Yoongi. "I wanna go sleep!" He said. "Aweuuu Yoongiiii" Jhope said annoyed. I suddenly had a brilliant idea. "Yoongi oppa...." I said with puppy eyes. "Please come, we can't have fun without you.... Pweaaaseee...." Everyone awed.(lol) Yoongi couldn't resist. "I-...I...fine..." All of us cheered. "Y/N and Jennie are coming with me! We always love to get ready together" Lisa said. "What about us!" Hwasa said. "COME WITH US WE WILL DO A GIRL PARTY BEFORE THE ACTUAL PARTY WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUUUNN" Lisa added. "YEAHH!" Jisoo said. "LET'S GOO LADIESS" Rosé said. We started laughing as the boys were looking at us like "what the actual hell?". We then grabbed each other's arms and got into Lisa's car, already partying.

Helloo everyone! Sorry for the late chapter but my mind is empty and I have alot of exams right now so I couldn't post earlier. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it's kinda short and boring. Happy international women day and BTS IS PERFORMING AT THE GRAMMYS I'M FREAKING HAPPY AND EXCITED! WOOOHOOOO!!