17

When Hayami is about to wash the dishes, she heard some noises near to their house.. "What is that? Gossiping in night?" She mumbled to herself. Until, she heard some ambulance siren.. "Okay, this is serious.. I need to check it" She said as she go outside her house and follow the light from the ambulance's siren..

She walk and walk until she saw the crowded place... "Excuse me.." "Excuse me sir." "Excuse ple--" A tear escaped her eyes... "N-Ni-ki!" She cried out and immediately sat behind Ni-ki, holding his hand.. "Miss.. Dont touch him, it can affect his condition.." "Im sorry, Ni-ki.. If I only let you stay in our house for today..." She cried.. "Please, get him in the hospital, I'll come with you" She said as the nurses and doctor nodded..

Meanwhile, "Ouch" Lea said as she felt her heart hurts... Her glass filled with water fells down... "Oh, no.." "Lea! I told you not to get out of bed.. now lay down there and I'll clean it.." Ms. Kang said.. "Im sorry Ms. Kang.." She whispered.. "Ms. Kang?" Lea said while Ms. Kang is sweeping of the broken pieces of glass.. "Hm?" "May I call? Text or communicate with Ni-ki?"... "Lea you cant, it may affect him again..." Ms. Kang said.. "If its for him.." Lea said..

'Do you think Ni-ki grew taller?' 'Do he still loves me?' "I miss him.." She said to her self.. "Where is my phone?.. I didnt see it for a while, what if Ni-ki messaged me?" Her mood lit up.. "Ms Kang, Ms Kang!" She yelled... "W-whatt!!" Ms. Kang yelled back.. "Where's my phone? I wanna check if Ni-ki messaged me.." "You left your phone in Korea.." Ms. Kang lied.. "W-why?" Her smile faded... "Dont stress yourself please.. " Ms. Kang said.. "But, I have a chance to see him again right?" Lea asked... "I dont know.." Ms. Kang coldly replied and left out of Lea's room.. "I need him.."

~

"What's the news doc?" Hayami asked.. "I need some of his legal guardian.. "His mom died.. and his father and sister is not here.. they left him and his mother.." Hayami explained.. "You can tell it to me then, Im his girlfriend.." She lied.. "So okay, I'll start.. The accident has a big damage on his head, it means he will not woke up for a week I think.. His memory.." The doctor stopped.. "What about his memory doc?" "It may be gone, deleted.." She didnt feel sad though.. It may be sad for him, but.. Hayami felt happy even ones, A plan came out of her mind.. 'What about, I'll tell Ni-ki that Im his girlfriend? And about his friends.. I'll tell them that I and Ni-ki decided to date before the accident happen.. What a great plan Hayami..' "Why? Can he remember anything?" She acted sad.. "He cant" The doctor simply said.. "When will his memory come back?" "If you will help him to remember anything, it would be great.. He will remember anything" 'So I wouldnt help him..' Hayami was not this bad, but.. she's obsessed with him.. That obsession make her do something bad..

Few weeks later..

"Omg.. Babe, your awake.." Hayami felt happy, calling him babe.. even its not real.. "B-babe? Who are you?" Ni-ki asked.. "Who am I?" "Where am I?" "Dont ask too much babe, Im Watanabe Hayami, the one and only love of your life.. And you Nishimura Riki, my one and only boyfriend.. You got into an accident, that's why your here.." She explained.. Ni-ki seems to believe.. "I cant remember that I have a very beautiful girlfriend.." Ni-ki said making her blush.. "But, why I cant remember anything?" Ni-ki asked.. "You're experiencing memory loss.. Im happy that you believe me, I dont want you to forget me.." Hayami pouted.. "Where's my family?" "They arent here babe.. They want me to take care of you.." Hayami smiled, not even feeling guilty about her words.. Its the only way for her to be loved by Ni-ki

"So you mean that we meet each other because when were kids we really always fight each other?" Ni-ki chuckled... about her fake words.. "Yes! We are neighbors back then in Japan, it feels good there.." Hayami lied.. for the 100th time.. "To be honest, you look very beautiful Haya-- I mean babe.. You look gorgeous.." Ni-ki said not knowing that she is not his real Girlfriend ... "Youre making my heart flutter..."

As Ni-ki is feeling happy with his so called 'girlfriend' in Korea.. Lea feels so lonely and sad.. "Why do I feel hurt?" Lea sobs.. "I want to meet him so bad.." She cried.. "What if he likes someone new?" *knocks* "Lea.. here's your uniform for tomorrow..." Ms. Kang said... "Oh, okay, I'll just leave ut here.." Ms Kang left..

Even her grade 11 year is almost over.. She still want to study.. even its so far from Ni-ki.. Anyways, Lea got her new phone.. She really tried her best finding Jungwon or Ni-ki's account, fortunately... she found Jungwon's account..

Yang Jungwon
lives in South Korea.
[active now]

Jungwon.. Hello :):

:Who are you?
:Wait, Choi Lea?!
:Omg please! Leave me alone... I dont like ghosts..! Im sorry if I have done something bad..

Jungwoniee.. Im not a ghost! Who tell you that?:

:Then, youre telling me that, Youre not dead!?

Who told you that Im dead?:

:I mean, you.. Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo cant be found here...

Were living in Us..:
May I ask something?:

:Sure bestie..

Ni-ki, is he okay? I really miss himm..:

:Hayami said he got into a car accident..

He what!!?:

:no need to worry he's fine now.. I'll tell him that youre still alive... I know that he miss you too..

Thank you Jungwoniee!! I'll come back there soon.. But I hope Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo wont know about this.. :

:Sure, bye.. I'll just finish some of my homeworks.. See yahh soon..

'This is the most happiest day! I just chatted with my bestfriend... Im really happy right now! I will finally have a chance to be with Ni-ki..' Lea hugged her big teddy bear and screamed.. thankfully, her scream wouldnt be heard because her face is buried on the big teddy bear's tummy..
__________

<WORD COUNT: 1079>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>