Due

Savannah POV

Savannah POV

"Alright Line One it's show time!" A woman with short red hair said as she rubbed her hands together.

"Just before you go tell that man your name, and age." She said and soon girls started disappearing and were never seen again.

I stood in line for about 15 minuets before I was at the front of the line. I was playing with my fingers when two men grabbed both my elbows.

"Name?" A man said who wasn't one of the ones holding me.

"S-Savannah." I said.

I have to admit, I'm scared out of my mind.

"Age?"

"Seventeen." I said quickly.

"Bring her in." The guy said.

I was being pushed to go in front of several lights. The men held me up, I'm guessing I'm on a stage but the lights are keeping me from seeing what's in front of me, all is see is faint shadows.

"This is Savannah. She's seventeen, five foot six inches and weighs one hundred and twelve pounds. She has long brown hair, gray eyes and smooth milky white legs. She's a C cup in breast size and she's got quite an ass. Best part is, she's a virgin. We'll start the bidding with 500 thousand." The man from before said.

How did they know my weight and all that other stuff?!

"Do I see anyone with five hundred fifty thousand?"

"Yep!" A man from the crowd said. I tried to struggle out of the men's hold but I failed. Their grips only became tighter.

I was up there on that stage for nearly 10 minutes until the bidding halted. I was being sold for three and a half million dollars. Apparently the highest of the night.

I was dragged off to the opposite side of the stage and went into a whole different room. As I was moved away I could hear the auctioneer start on another girl.

I just don't understand how people can do this.

In the room I was met with several other girls, many of them were dressed slutty, others not so much but I was wearing the most modest item. And of the group Hazel was no where to be found.

"Is she the last one?" A man asked in a thick accent of some sort.

"Yes." Another responded.

"Good. Sedate them all." He said causing panic to the girls. Several men emerged from the shadows and held each girl as a syringe was planted into their necks. One girl tried to fight them off but only got beat up. Badly.

'Do what they say and you'll be ok.'

I stayed still knowing that in seconds I'd be pricked by a vicious needle. I took deep breaths in and out. Heavy hands were placed on my shoulders then I felt the prick. A tear escaped from my eye as I drifted into unconsciousness.