Women's Day Special

Happy women's Day! 

(After Jaguar and Den leave for the Cowboy clan) 

        As Dens boat Got further and further away, Throdrock Felt a more and more empty. Kofi, Eleanor, Meressa, and Throdrock had one to the docs to watch the two boys leave the Tilla. Throdrok had lost the person she loved, and  Her adoptive brother. Throdrok walked with Meressa, She was sad too, sad to see her brother go, Rather then Den. "Meressa?" Throdrok said. "Why did you stop loving Den? You were madly i n love with him, and then... you just stopped. You didn't advance on him, you didn't even complain when I advanced on him. What changed?" Throdrock asked.

       Throdrok, Ever since my parents took you in, you've been a big, grumpy, ugly, muscular, smelly Orc, with a bad attitude. "Ok, good to know." Throdrocks said sarcastically.  But then I saw how you were with Den. You were... Happy. I didn't want to take that away from you. I love you, sis. I abandoned my love for Den, for you." A tear came to Throdrocks eye. "I'm so sorry, You didn't have to-"Trodrock started. Meressa cut Throdrock off, hugging her. 

      "Isn't that sweet, Kofi?" Eleanor said, after seeing the two get along. "Yeah, I'm glad to see you two so close." Kofi said. "You three can go home if you'd like. I want to stay here for awhile" He said, staring at Dens boat, which was fading into the sunset. The three women walked home "Man, we totally just failed the Bechdel Test* , huh?" Meressa said (*Look it up). They all laughed walking home.

       Suddenly a gang of Pirates, Mermen, and Orcs  Randomly walked up to The trio, "Give us all your gold, you weak Weak ladies!" One of them yelled out. Weak ladies? Did he see me??? Throdrock thought. "Are you talking to us?" Throdrok yelled out. These gangsters responded by charging Eleanor and her children. "Random Team up between women? A bunch of villains come out of nowhere? Profound talk about sisterhood? Oh my gosh! Its like we're in a Russo brothers team up movie!" Throdrok exclaimed. Readying her fists to fight.

      "I'm not sure this is like a movie. Its more like a series of stories, and this is just filler." Meressa said. Aiming her hands at the thugs. "Eh I wouldn't say Filler, I believe its a lot more like a special to show support for women in some way. Eleanor said, pretty much nailing it. "Either way this is a waste of time! My man just left me, and I want ice cream!!! RRAHHHH!" Throdrok cried, as she barreled through the thugs, knocking them around like rag dolls.  Meressa shot streams of water at the Gang, sending them flying.

      "Marine magic, fourteenth form. Fists of The Ocean!" Eleanor said, Water coated her hands, creating blue gauntlets She started knocking out tons of the Pirates, with only one blow each. "Woah she's going wild" Throdrok said. "I cant wait to learn how to do that!" Meressa said proudly. "Duck, girls." Eleanor said to Throdrock and Meressa. They listened, ducking down. Marine magic, Seventh Form. Water Whip! Eleanor Squeezed her hands into fists. Streams of water extended out of her hands, and she slashed at the gang whipping them all until they ran away.

      Once the steam cleared, there were two boys ducking on the floor with their eyes squeezed tight. "What the hell are you two still doing here?" Eleanor asked. "W-Well you told someone to duck" The first one said.  "So logically the smart option was to duck in order to avoid your attack." The second one replied. You Two are pretty bright, huh Trodrock said, picking one up and slinging him over her shoulder. He choked on her sent. "What its that foul Stench!? Not even the orcs in my crew smell that bad!" The boy yelled out. "Woah" The second boy said, staring at Meressa. He thought she was beautiful, even in her fishy form.

       Meressa took his hand and kissed him. "Wow, nice job girls, you completely ruined the Girl-power massage, all because you were horny" Elanor said. The boys blushed and the five walked home. I'm sure we'll meet Den again No one can break the bond of a team. Throdrock and Meressa smiled at each other, glad of this fact.

Sorry I'm a day late, I finished chapter 41, and this special yesterday, but I had to write the conclusion before publishing this special for the story to flow better. Keep reading, vote, and have a great day!