pt | 08

Y/N and mom was on a botique, looking for a perfect wedding dress. Dad and I just went to bought a tux. The wedding will be in two months. Mom said it's okay to be prepared early.

And here I am now, together with my crazy friends, telling them my up-coming fake wedding.

"That's why you're too protective to that woman because she's your soon-to-be wife?" Hoseok laughed.

I scowled at them, "As if you don't know the situation behind this."

"We all knew about that hyung, and we're sad too. But really? Your secretary?" Jungkook giggled.

I just rolled my eyes at them.

"But at least, I'll be the best man," Seokjin said confidently.

"I didn't say that."

"I know I'll be the best man. This handsome face of mine should be shown all over the news," Seokjin said.

"I want Namjoon to be my best man though," I scoffed.

"What? Nooo! I AM YOUR BEST MAN YOONGI! SAY THOSE WORDS."

I covered my ears at his high pitched yell.

"Hyung, calm down. You scared the people around us," Taehyung said.

"I won't calm the fucking down until Yoongi slipped the words 'Seokjin hyung is my best man'."

I rubbed my temple, "Okay, okay. You'll be my best man, just shut up."

Seokjin smiled, "Thank you."

"Hey, Jungkook, you want to be the flower girl?" Jimin laughed.

"What's that? And hyung, I'm not a girl," Jungkook said.

"Eh? Then you'll be the flower boy," Hoseok giggled.

"If you want me to, then I will be," the bunny-boy smiled.

All of them laughed except of me. I just rubbed my temple.

"Why am I even friends with you?"

"Because I'm handsome."

"Because I'm your sunshine."

"Because I'm cute."

"Because I am me."

"Because I'm Jungkook?"

They laughed again.

*...*.*.*

"You want me to announce it to the whole company?" Y/N widen her eyes.

"Of course, you're my secretary," I shrugged.

"B-but... b-but.... b-but..."

I chuckled at her reaction. Of course I don't want to announce it yet. I just want to see her reaction. I love annoying and teasing her.

"I don't want to!" She whined, "I already agreed to be your bride and marry you like what the fuck I was thinking. I already agreed to stay with you like oh my fucking goodness. I already agreed toㅡ"

I cut her off with a laugh.

"You're exaggerating," I shook my head, "Of course I don't want them to know yet."

She glared and threw the folder at me, "You're.... Ugh! I HATE YOU!"

And with that, she stormed out of my office. I just laughed.

I sat on my chair with a wide grin painted on my face. But that didn't last long when the door flung open again. At first, I just chuckled because it was Y/N. But the next thing... I don't know.

"Mr. 'Asshole' Min, you have a guest. I don't know but she insisted to see you. She had no appoinment but she still said that you're her friend so I let her come in. Hope you won't throw daggers at me and please, don't deduct my salary. But if you really knew her, cut her head off because she's annoying."

I rolled my eyes, "Just let her come in."

"Impatient," she snapped back and opened the door.

My eyes widen in shock...

"Hey Yoonie!"

"S-Sonyoung?"

*.*.*..*.

I don't really know where on Jupiter this story goes.