pt | 09

.*YOUR POV*.

"That bitch is really annoying. Did you just saw what she did to me?" I exclaimed at Hyensa.

"Yeah, girl, I saw. If I were you, I already shoved her face on the floor," she replied.

"I hate her high pitched voice," I mumbled.

That Sonyoung just yelled at me for not letting her in earlier because first, she don't have any appointment with Yoongi. And second, I will be kicked out of my job for letting her in. And that's all I cared.

"But Y/N-ah, I'll be your maid of honor, right?" Hyensa giggled.

"Oh my God, Hyensa. I tried to erase that in my head. You know that I don't want to be married. You know that! I want to have a big house and cars first before marrying. I thought this will only last a month but nah. I'll be stuck with Yoongi till who-knows when," I facepalmed.

She giggled at me, "But you already have those dreams, Y/N. Think of it, big house, cars, place you want to go, you can go whenever you want and things you want to have, because you'll be marrying a rich man. Not just rich, but a handsome, cool, and hot young man. Everyone wants him!"

I just stared at her, expression was... stressed.

"And don't worry, you'll like him soon," she added.

I covered my face, "That's what I'm afraid of, Hyen. I think I started liking him."

She widen her eyes in shock and squealed, danced like an idiot.

"That's awesome! Then just be with himmmmmm."

"No, Hyen. It's not that easy. After this act, I'll be back with my life before. I'll be alone again. Live in my house alone. I started liking him, Hyen. I like him. I don't even know if this is just an admiration. What if I love him though? It's so hard to be with him in the same house. You can't escape him. But the only thing that bothered my mind were... will he like me back? Will he see me like how I saw him? Will he feel the same? No! He's arrogant. He only cared for his parents, his businesses, his work, and money. And he's not interested in any of girls. He was just forced to pick me because he have no time to think for other options."

I almost cried. Hyensa immediately launched herself towards me and hugged me.

"Aww, it's okay, Y/N. Be brave and please... don't lose hope. Strengthen your faith. You can do this," she said soothingly.

"I hope I can."

*...*.*.*...*

I was watching movie in the living room, waiting for Yoongi's arrival. He went with his friends right now and I got worried.

Worried? What was that?

It was already midnight and he was still not here.

I heard a noise of a car outside. I got up and went to the front door to open it.

Maybe it's Yoongi.

As I opened the door, the sight of that Sonyoung was clearly in front of me with Yoongi. Yoongi was unconcious and that Sonyoung was helping him up. But the very blood boiling part was... Sonyoung was in a very vomiting sight. She's wearing a very short, and I mean SHORT, skirt that I could clearly see her soul. Her upper part was only in a croptop and I clearly saw that she was not wearing a bra.

"You again? Why are you here in Yoonie's house? Are you a thief? Oh my God, you are! I will call the cops," she exclaimed, earning a groan from Yoongi.

"Hey slut-looking bitch, I am not a thief and will never be. And for saint's sake, will you let go of my man and give him to me."

She laughed.

God know's how irritating her laugh is

"Your man?"

She laughed again, a little louder this time. But hell, I was so fucking annoyed.

"Hand me my fiance. I don't want him to be stained by you," I sternly said.

"Your fiance? Are you fucking kidding me? He's no one's property. But soon, my property. Now, get out of his house so that I can lay him on bed," she said in a bitchy tone.

Tch! As if you can

"Pathetic," I chuckled.

I placed my hand where the ring Yoongi placed as my engagement ring, "Do you want me to burry this precious thing on your filthy face? He is MY property, and only mine. Now, get out of our place and let a hungry dog fuck your itchy core."

She widen her big eyes in shock, eyes fixed on my hand. She glared at me and gritted her teeth. I walked towards her to get Yoongi. When I placed his arms around my shoulder, I smiled at Sonyoung, a winner smile.

"Goodbye bitch," I said.

I helped Yoongi and we entered the house, slammed the door at her face. I heard her car's roar fading away.

I laughed like I won. I keep on chuckling while helping Yoongi reach his room. I opened the door and laid him on his bed. I stared at him for a while and a smile appeared on my face. I placed my hand in front of me and kissed the ring.

"Thanks for helping!"

Then, as a fiance I am, I got a basin of luke-warm water and a towel. Wiping Yoongi on his forehead and arms. Changed his shirt and tucked him with sheets.

"Tch! Why do you have to drink too much, and addition, with that bitch. God, Yoongi. If you only know the feeling of wanting to stab someone's throat."

As I was done, I roamed my eyes around his room.

I turned my back at him and left. I went to my room and tucked in the covers, closed my eyes with a smirk on my face.