pt | 11

"Mom, will you please calm down. As if Y/N is going anywhere," I whined.

"Zip your mouth Yoongi, just for a moment," Mom rolled her eyes.

The two sat beside each other while I was across them, want to listen about their topic.

"What we'll do now?" Mom asked, giggling.

"Hmmm, what about we'll watch a movie?" Y/N answered with a wide grin.

My mom nodded her head and they went to the kitchen while giggling.

I just blinked at their fading figures. A smile creeped on my face. The two seemed to be close to each other now.

Minutes past, I heard laughing in the kitchen. I furrowed my brows and slowly made my way towards there. I peeked inside and saw Y/N and mom, laughing. I saw the happiness in mom's eyes and her smile was genuine.

I smiled at myself and went back to the living room. After a while, the two came back, holding bowls of popcorns.

"What's your plan?" I asked.

"None of your business," Y/N scoffed.

I frowned at her. She gave me a bowl of popcorn and they sat on the couch across me. Mom turned on the T.V.

As the movie started, the two figures sat in silence, slowly eating their popcorns and eyes locked on the screen. I just watched as well.

After a while, I got bored. I glanced at the popcorns on my bowl and picked one. I threw it on Y/N's head. She didn't noticed as the climax of the movie started.

I threw again and she noticed it. She turned her head at me and glared. I shot an innocent smile back. She just shook her head and back to the movie.

I threw a popcorn again at her. She was annoyed and threw back at me. I ducked and it didn't hit me. She huffed and threw again, not minding the serious looking woman beside her.

The two of us declaired popcorn war. I threw at her but accidentally, I hit mom's head. She slowly turned her piercing gaze at me. I shivered. She was scary.

Y/N widen her eyes and smirked.

Mom got a handful of popcorns and threw it on my direction.

"You started this, then let's end it," she said challenging.

Y/N and I smirked.

And with that, the three of us chased each other, throwing popcorns everywhere. Giggles and laughter filled the whole living room.

I caught Y/N. I wrapped my arms around her body tightly so that she won't get out of my grip. Her giggling filled my ears. I put the bowl on her head and let go of her.

She pouted as the popcorns scattered on her head. The bowl was still on her head as she chased after me.

I laughed hard at her face. I ran fast around the room and hid behind mom. Mom was laughing while hitting my arm.

No matter what happened, I still hid behind her as Y/N tried to hit me.

After the chasing, we sat on the couch exhausted, gasping for air with a grin.

Y/N finally took off the bowl and put it on the center table. She was still pouting cause she had no chance to hit me.

She moved closer to Mom and took those corns on her head.

"There's a lot on your head too, darling," Mom giggled.

"Don't mind them, auntie," she smiled, "I think you have to take some rest."

"Yeah, I know, you two made me tired," mom chuckled, "But at least, I had fun."

"I'll take you to your room then," Y/N said.

They both left and headed to my mom's room. A smile appeared on my face as I remembered mom's smile. It was so genuine. I love it when she smiled like that. I felt relieved that in her last days, at least she enjoyed it. And I was so thankful with Y/N.

My phone rang, disturbing my thoughts. I picked my phone up and furrowed my brows. I answered the call and was welcomed with the voices of those idiots.

"Hyuuung! We'll come over to your house," Jimin's voice.

"And why?"

"We just... want to hang out with you. Don't be sooo mean, hyung. We know that there's still a tiny, very tiny dot of kindness inside you," Taehyung's voice.

"What if I won't agree?" I asked.

"I will replace your teeth with a goat's teeth. And I will burn your head until you get bald," Seokjin's voice.

I rolled my eyes, "What day?"

I heard them cheering.

"Tonight. We'll have dinner in your place. And please, prepare a food that human can eat," Taehyung.

"Okay, okay. I'm here in my parent's place. We'll go home now to wait for you," I said.

"We? WE? OH MY GOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEETㅡ"

I hung up the call before I lost my hearing sense. I put my phone on my pocket. Y/N went back in the living room, facing a mirror as she picked the popcorns on her head.

She glanced at me and frowned, "You did this."

"I know," I chuckled.

She just huffed. I slowly walked towards her. She stopped what she was doing as I was in front of her. I raised my hand and slowly picked up the remaining popcorns on her head. She stared at me, I felt it.

As I was done getting those stuffs out of her head, I stared at her features. Our eyes met. I examined every part of her face, memorizing and was mesmerized with her beauty. My gaze fell on her pink lips. I gulped down and stared at her eyes again.

In a low husky voice, I asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Her expression didn't change. As if she wa waiting for me to ask her. Her head nodded in agreement as she stared at my lips.

I placed my hand on her cheeks and tilted my head, making my way towards her lips. I closed my eyes as our lips touched.

We remained our lips pressed with each other until I slowly moved mine. She kissed me back. Before I realized, the kiss from gentle and soft became passionate.

I removed my hand on her cheeks and trailed it down on her waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to mine. Her body pressing against me.

I felt it, she hesitated to put her arms around my shoulder so I removed my hand on her waist and let her arms wrapped on my neck as I put my arms back on her waist.

The kiss went longer until we were out of air. I slowly pulled away to gasp for air as she also did.

I took the time to stare at her eyes again and to her swollen lips.

Her kiss was different from the girls I made out before. Her soft lips were different. The feeling of her lips pressed with mine felt good.

I kissed her one more time then pulled away.

"So, that's a kiss felt like," she mumbled.

"Am I your first kiss?" I asked in disbelief.

"Definitely," she mumbled.

I chuckled, "Then your lips will be my property."