Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West

The demigod received a text from Apollo.

A- What are you up to?

Percy typed back a response, informing him of the ball she was attending.

Thalia commented from beside her. "Who are you texting?"

Nico, Will, Thalia, Annabeth, and Reyna were at her house. They were 'prepping for the ball.' Although, most of them were just eating snacks.

"Apollo." The raven haired beauty replied as she sipped her drink.

Klaus had left her house before the group arrived.

A few minutes later, the sun god sent her another text. "Dite wants to send you something."

Before Percy could respond, a white box appeared on a table nearby.

The sea green eyed girl got up from her seat and approached the box. Warily, she glanced at her friends. "Do you think it's a glitter bomb?"

Nico laughed, but moved farther away from the box.

"Who sent it?" Will asked.

"Apollo said Aphordite wanted to send me something." She further examined the box. "But Hermes sent it over." There was a small note saying '-Hermes Delivery.'

Reyna spoke up, "Then, it's probably a glitter bomb."

Percy narrowed her eyes at the box, as if threatening it to explode sparkly minuscule pieces. Carefully, she removed the lid.

Her eyes widened when she saw what was inside. "Wow."

"What is it?" Annabeth asked curiously as she walked up beside Percy.

The raven haired beauty removed the article of clothing from the box. A satiny deep pine green dress with a v-neck was revealed. The dress was long and the gown reached the floor when she held it. "Dang." Percy commented. It was dark and had blue undertones.

"It's pretty." Thalia commented as she ate a handful of chips.

Yeah.

⇀⇀⇀

The group of friends approached the Mikaelson house, looking like absolute models.

Nico was wearing an all black tuxedo with a black dress shirt. Walking beside him, was Will who wore a gray suit.

Annabeth had a fancy jumpsuit and a beautiful dress adorned Reyna. Thalia had a blue suit that fit her perfectly.

The daughter of Athena admired the architecture of the mansion. "It's beautiful." There was a grand entrance at the center, where the door was. Large windows were set up across the front of the house, along with a balcony located above the entrance. There were arches along the front wall and tall trees decorating the front yard. The two trees residing on both sides of the front door had fairy lights wrapped around them, which made the home seem more welcoming.

When they entered the mansion, sounds of music filled their ears. An orchestra played string instruments across the room.

"Fancy." Nico commented.