Season Two~Episode Two

excuse mistakes

"Kiari you ain't see me calling yo phone?"Ja'Seem asked pulling her to the side.

"I did." Kiari mumbled.

"So why you ain't answer?" Ja'Seem asked.

"I don't know Ja'Seem your girlfriend really be doing to much, and you know I don't like drama." Kiari stated finally looking up at her now ex best friend.

Ja'Seem smacked his lips and grabbed her hand taking her to an empty art classroom that students used to skip in.

"No Ja'Seem let me out." Kiari groaned trying to get out of the door, but she couldn't because Ja'Seem had it blocked.

"Kiari you really making me mad, you know damn well that hoe ain't my girlfriend. Even even if she is, you come first you're my best friend." Ja'Seem stated.

Truthfully Kiari loved having Ja'Seem as a best friend but lately her feelings have grown so much for him that it was driving her insane. She so badly wanted to tell him, but she didn't think she was his type.

"Kiari I told you that if you feel some type of way to speak on it, I'm not bout to be playing the guessing game with you, I can't read yo mind." Ja'Seem added on.

"Okay Ja'Seem." Kiari mumbled lowly.

"Can you let me out, I don't want to be late." She said.

Ja'Seem sighed and stepped to the side letting her out. He didn't know what else to say to her but he wasn't going to chase her, whenever she wanted to talk he would just be there.

Seem left the art class room and headed to his class—which so happened to be a shared class with his best friend.

As he entered the class he glanced to see Kiari in her regular seat next to him taking notes from the board. He sighed loudly when he saw that the board had words everywhere.

Taking his seat, he immediately got his notebook out and started on his notes. He would occasionally look up at Kiari to see what she was doing, but he couldn't really read how she really felt. Her face just showed nonchalant.

Kiari was the complete opposite from Ja'Seem. She was a very quiet and shy girl. Most people would label her as an introvert. She didn't have many friends, in fact Ja'Seem was her only friend. People thought that she was a anti social freak, and that she was weird. In reality Kiari just wanted peace and to be happy.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" Miracle the biggest hot pocket in the school asked Ja'Seem; twirling her curly hair around her finger.

"Miracle get out my face." Ja'Seem mugged.

"You wasn't saying that in your car last night." Miracle smirked trying to make Kiari mad.

"Bitch you a meat muncher, that ain't cute." Ja'Seem chuckled.

Kiari snickered on the low making Miracle snap her head in her direction. "I know this weirdo ain't laughing, do she even talk?"

"Yes I talk." Kiari said.

Kiari had a baby voice similar to Reagan's. It was very tiny and raspy. But Reagan's voice was tiny and high-pitched.

"Oop not her finally standing up for herself." Miracle laughed.

"You must want her?" Ja'Seem frowned.

"Cause she ain't even stun you, and you wana make problem so bad."

"I just want this hoe to know that you shareable and that she need to stay in her place." Miracle shrugged walking off.

"Kiari?" Ja'Seem called out to her.