Chapter 24 - The Stalker

POV: Toritsuka

"Good morning Toritsuka and y/n!" Teruhashi greeted the both of us as we passed her in the hall.

"Good morning!" Y/n replied happily.

Well she seems to be in much higher spirits today..

"Are you feeling okay y/n?" Teruhashi asks.

"I'm doing okay." She responds in a believable manner.

"Well, if you ever need to talk, you can always talk to me." Teruhashi smiles and radiates a harsh yellow aura.

I thought I could only see ghosts??

"Thanks Teruhashi." Y/n smiles at her. "You're so kind."

"Aww come here." Teruhashi says and her and y/n hug.

Great, now she's going to leave me for Teruhashi. I can't really blame her. Not that I have any interest in her now that i'm with y/n but even I know she's a lot more good looking than me.

*beep*

"Was that your phone?" I ask.

"No..." Y/n replies suspiciously. 

"Who was it from?" I ask, dismissing her response.

"Probably Aoyama." She says sounding defeated.

"I want to see." I say trying to grab the phone from her.

"R-reita!" She squeals. "St-stop!"

She struggles trying to keep the phone in her hands. Eventually I give up and she looks relieved. 

"I wasn't going to force you to show me you know that?" I say. "I'm not going to invade your privacy princess. I trust you."

She gave me a spectacle look but I was being completely honest. She then looked down and held her phone out as if telling me to take it.

"Hm?" I mumble.

"You can read it." She muttered.

"What?" I say confused. "Baby, I told you it's fine. I was just joking around."

"I want you to read it." She admits and I finally take the phone. "Just don't get too upset."

What am I getting myself into? Whatever, if y/n wants me to see this, it's clearly important to her. I'm not going to upset her any further.

I nervously hold the phone in my hands and look at the screen.

"Hey uh, it auto-locked." I laugh and she looks irritated. "S-sorry."

She takes the phone back and quickly types in her passcode. She hands the phone back to me.

"Thanks princess." I reply and she suppresses the smile trying to creep upon her lips. 

I look down at the screen once more and read through the messages:

"Y/n please answer."

"Y/n what's your new address?"

"Y/n I really miss you."

"Y/n... I will get on my knees and beg for you to forgive me. Please just answer my texts. All I want to do is see you again. I need to see you again. Please..."

"What the actual hell??" I exclaim disgusted by what I see. 

There were so many messages. Too many to list.

"Why don't you block him?" I exclaim.

"I-I tried." Y/n says unsteadily. Her voice cracks.

Oh man. She's really upset. My poor baby.