20

04/15/2018Sunday 8:34am

04/15/2018
Sunday
8:34am

The next morning, you wake up to the sounds of your phone buzzing. Carefully extending your hand, you grab your phone and see that Desiree and Jen had texted you.

D- Be there in 30.

J- I'll see you in half an hour.

You text them both back letting them know that you're up and that you'll be waiting for them.

Spencer starts to move around and he turns to face you and he opens his eyes. "Good morning sweet girl."

You flash him a smile and say, "Good morning pretty boy."

"Is that what you're calling me from now on? Ever since Derek called me that, you haven't stopped." Spencer says.

"Yes I am, you've always been a pretty boy. You've lived up to the name babe."

He sits up to rest his back on the headboard and you do the same and lean your head on his shoulder and say, "Desiree and Jen are going to stop by in about half an hour."

"Ok, do you want me to pick up some coffee and breakfast?"He asks you.

"Please." You say shyly.

He kisses your forehead and gets off the bed and starts to put on his shirt,sweater, and shoes.

"Before you leave can you changes my bandages?" You ask him with your voice barely above a whisper.

"Of course." He says and walks into the bathroom to grab the bandages, ointment, gauze wrap, a pair of gloves and alcohol wipes.

You prepare yourself to see your scars again. While you were in the hospital, every time the nurses would come in to change your bandages, you'd look away because you couldn't stand to look at them.

The first time you saw your scars was when you took a shower at the hospital. When the water had touched your skin, you winced in pain and held back your tears.

That's what you were doing right now as Spencer took off the old bandages and gauze wrap.

Holding back your tears.

You watched him slowly clean the area, making sure that they were healing properly, applying new bandages, and new gauze wrap.

He finishes and places a kiss to your wrapped wrists and says, "All done."

You give him a weak smile and he walks into the bathroom to throw away the trash. "I'll be right back." He tells before giving you a kiss on the forehead and he walks out of your apartment.

You don't know how long you stayed in the same spot on your bed, but you were pulled from your thought as you hear three soft knocks on your door and you carefully stand up and walk towards the door.