Chapter 65

MADISON POV
"What the—" Amelia walked into our room.

I jumped off the bed throwing the glass, I saw on the table, at dad. He swung it at it, with a sword he bought, making it fly across the room and crash with something out the window.

We heard a lot of bad words from an angry man down there. Dad and I laughed running to the window and saw that it fell onto a bald guy.

There was blood all over his head "Oops." We laughed and he looked up "Get down." Dad pulled me away.

We turned back to Amelia who was looking at our now trashed room. "I-I'm gonna lay down." She turned away from us.

I looked at him "Ooh, you're in trouble." I sung giggling and he grabbed me and swung me towards the window.

"Daddy!" I screeched holding onto his arms, he laughed pulling me back. "You tried to kill me." I gave him an angry face.

"Wouldn't be the first time you died." He said and my mouth fell open.

I got out of his arms smirking "Amelia! Daddy tried to kill me! We need to call Ri—Kol!" I cut myself off almost saying, Ric.

He and dad used to always have petty fights because I was always telling on him to Ric.

"No, Shh."

~~~

"Ok, it's official. Coconut water is disgusting." I gagged throwing the coconut in the trash.

"I told you, you wanted to get it." Daddy said, "You should've stopped me." I argued. "I tried."

"I swear it's like taking care of 2 kids."

"Hey!" We both stopped "We're not kids." Dad shook his head "Yeah, I'm 10 now." I crossed my arms nodding.

She looked at us and laughed "What?"

"Nothing. Nothing. It's just. Do you two even realize that you're literal copies of each other?" She smiled.

We looked at each other and saw both of our arms were crossed. We dropped our arms turning back or her.

"No, we're not."

"Stop it." He swatted my arm "You stop." I hit him "I said it first." "No, I did." "I did." "No, me."

"Oh, there's the restaurant," Amelia said and we stopped fighting looking back at her.

"Ooh, where?"

~~~

3 days later, we had been swimming, we jumped off a waterfall, we went hula dancing much to my dad's dismay, well then it was.

Now, he won't stop swinging his hips.

We also went down this slide and on the inside sharks and stuff were swimming around us. We went zip-lining, we also went to breakfast yesterday and SpongeBob was there.

There was a knock on the door, I put my phone down watching Amelia and my dad go see who it is.

"Munchkin? Come here." Dad called, I couldn't see who was at the door. "I promise I didn't throw anything else out the window." I started.

I stopped mid-sentence when they moved out the way "Surprise!" I heard and confetti blew in my face.

Bon Bon, Care-bear, Matty, Jer-bear, Ty, Nick, Kol, Beks, Lijah, Nik, Stef, and Elena were there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised they were here "Why wouldn't we be here, it's your birthday." Bon smiled.

"So, now you remember?" I crossed my arms "We never forgot but we had to keep it a secret for the surprise!" Care clapped.

"I did forget, Mads and I'm sorry, I was going through a lot and I completely forgot about you. Forgive me?" Elena held a confetti canyon in her hand.

"Fine. Only if you get me an ice cream sundae." I smiled "Done." She smiled and I hugged her.

"Happy birthday!" They all said hugging me.

~~~

"You staring at him is not gonna make him any happier." I sat next to Nik we were out in the woods.

We built a campfire and we were all sitting out here for a while.

"Why not?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes "Because you killed his mom."

"Technically I killed his surro—" I gave him a look "If we got a blood test he'd be a Mikaelson."

"And he'd also be a Lockwood." I twirled the stick, with a marshmallow at the end, in my hand.

"Why'd you do it? Kill her? I get you wanted revenge on Tyler but it wasn't just his mom, but it was Nick's too."

"How are your parents?" He looked at everyone else ignoring my question "Good, I think. They're always kissing so..."

"Ok, that's enough."

"You asked. Amelia says it's like taking care of two kids with me and my dad." He laughed "No offense, love. But it is."

"You should be saying that to me, you, dick." Dad sat on the other side of him. "He's the dick." I heard.

"Now, Niklaus is that any way to treat our brother," Elijah sat next to me, but I know I heard someone else.

I looked around and saw nobody "Over here, kid." I heard and turned to an empty space behind us and saw Ric leaning against a tree.

I froze "Come here, Shh." He said I look at Nik, Uncle Eli, and my dad who were all arguing. Then, at everyone else who was talking.

"How are you here?" I walked over leaning against the tree looking towards everyone else so I wasn't being obvious. "You're not psycho Ric right?"

He laughed shaking his head "No, I'm not. Want to tell me how you can hear me?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." I looked at him slightly "Ric?" We heard and saw Nick.

"You can see me?" Nick nodded "Why?" Ric asked and we shook our heads.

"Mads! Come here!" Kol waved me and Nick over, we looked at Ric.

"Before you go, I need you guys to be careful, ok. I hear things over here. There's a witch and it's something to do with the Mikaelsons, but she seems really interested in the two of you. Be careful."

Ric disappeared and me and Nick looked at each other.

"I'm sorry. I can't blame you for him. So, I'm sorry." He apologized "It's fine. I wasn't mad at you." I gave him a slight smile.

"I don't have ice cream but I do have s'mores." He smiled and I laughed "Good enough for me." We skipped off to Uncle Kol.