Chapter 28: GET IT

He dodged a flying book that Alix threw and ducked beneath a desk. 

---Adrien's POV---

"CLOSE THE WINDOW CLOSE THE WINDOW!"

"GET AWAY YOU STUPID BUTTERFLY!!!"

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

The room was in complete chaos. People were throwing things at the butterfly as it flew around the room trying to decide who the most emotionally distraught person in the room was. Ms. Bustier looked like she would kill the thing if she could and Chloe looked annoyed.

"WHY DID YOU OPEN THE STUPID WINDOW LILA?!?!?!?"

"Meh."

I looked over at Lila. She wasn't panicking or anything. She was smirking? Like she had seen the creature before she even opened the window.

There was no way though right? As horrible as Lila was, there was no way she would willingly let an akuma into the room! The class was mad at HER after all. She would be in crazy danger if anyone was infected here!

Sabrina was backing up towards the front of the room.

"Calm down guys. I QUEEN BEE will save you. As long as we..."

Alya threw a ruler at Chloe's head.

"DO YOU HAVE THE STUPID HAIRPIN ON YOU CHLOE?! NO! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"At least I'm TRYING to do something Cesair!"

I was honestly kinda worried. I wasn't going to be much help unless the Akuma actually akumatized someone. Even still, I would have to find a way to get away from the class to transform.

"ALYA TAKE MY PHONE!" Nino tossed his cell at Alya's face, who caught it confused.

"LOG INTO THE LADYBLOG! TRY TO GET LADYBUG OVER HERE FAST!"

Alya's eyes widened as she opened the phone.

"IT"S LOCKED! WHATS THE FREAKING PASSWORD?!"

I dodged a flying book that Alix threw and ducked beneath a desk. Plagg flew out of my bag.

"We got ourselves into a sticky situation huh kid?"

"Not now Plagg!" I whisper screamed at him. 

"NINO WHAT"S THE STUPID PASSWORD?!"

"NINO TELL HER ALREADY!" Alix screamed while chasing the butterfly around the room with a broom.

Honestly, in any other situation, this would have been hilarious. Mylene was hiding in a corner with Ivan, Sabrina was stumbling around Ms. Bustier's desk, Alya was near the window screeching her head off at Nino, Nino was by the door trying to look brave in front of the Prince, Prince Ali was ducking behind Nino, Alix was chasing the akuma with a broom trying to swat it away, Chloe was pouting at Alya's outburst at her, and Kim, Rose, Julika, and Nathaniel were throwing anything they could get their hands on at it.

"TRY TO STAY CALM EVERYONE" Ms. Bustier screamed over all the yelling.

"I AM CALM!" Alix responded, still running around after the akuma.

"NINO JUST TELL HER THE PASSWORD! YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT LATER!" I screamed at Nino. I needed to be helpful somehow, but I also didn't want to get hit by the wave of books, pencils, accessories, and random junk flying around the room.

"NO! THROW IT BACK, THEN ILL UNLOCK IT!"

"THERE'S NOT THAT MUCH TIME UNTIL THIS THING CATCHES ONE OF US NINO! JUST TELL US THE PASSWORD!"

"SOMETIME TODAY NINO!" Alix cried, slowing down after a good ten minutes of chasing the butterfly.

"FINE! IT'S NL X AC 4EVA"

There was a slight giggle from Alya as she put the password in, and started fiddling with the phone.

---Marinette's POV---

Master Fu had left a TV in the place luckily. Normally, I wouldn't watch the news, but nothing else really caught my eye and I was running out of stuff to do until Nino visited later on.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! I'm Nadia Chamak, and... We have just recieved word about a live stream from the famous Ladyblog showing what seems to be an akuma chasing around teenagers in school. Presumably, it was brought by..."

I turned the TV off and looked at Tikki.

"Yeesh. Couldn't give you a break huh?"

"Guess I'll be seeing Nino sooner than I thought. Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

I closed my eyes as I felt the warmth of the transformation overtake me. Then, I opened the door and threw my yoyo over to the school.

One of the windows were open, so I jumped threw it, a maneuver I had done countless times before. It took me a second to react however, being that this was the first time I had been in here since I left. I tumbled through the window and onto the floor.

"LADYBUG! HELP!" I picked myself off the floor and got a good look at what was happening. 

The akuma was inches away from Sabrina, too close for me to be able to catch it. In panic, Sabrina threw the only thing near her at it, being a small handbag. The akuma entered the bag.

Lila reached for the bag. Of course Lila was here. Of all the people I REALLY didn't want to see today, Lila was at the top of my list. I tried to catch the bag with my yoyo, but Lila had grabbed it already and was playing keep away.

"Gosh darn it Lila, if you wont give it to me at least break it so I can purify the akuma!"

"Why should I?!"

"LADYBUG HURY!"

My attention was diverted to Sabrina, who was just enveloped in a coating of purple bubbles.

"LILA ROSSI GIVE ME THAT BAG NOW!" I hollered at the girl who stood, smirking.

"Oops!" She replied, "dropping" the bag at Sabrina's feet, who now looked unrecognizable.

Sabrina's red hair was longer and more orange than before. Her sweater gave way to a knee length teal dress, with purple sleeves and a chest piece that bloomed out like petals with a pink bow at the bottom. Her nails were longer and black, and the eye that was visible under her hair was red with a black outline around the pupil. She still wore her iconic glasses on her pink face.

"SABRINA FIGHT IT!" I called, leaping over a desk to the girl

"There is no more Sabrina. There is only Karma now." She giggled, picking up the bag, and slinging it over her waist. She opened it and took out a silver dagger of some sort.

"And Karma my friends holds back on nobody."