28~ Recovery With Love

Reaching home, Aera was immediately rushed to the infirmary.

"Hmm, the gash doesn't look that deep but it will take some time to heal. Don't worry a few doses of antibiotics will do wonders also apply this ointment so that it will heal quicker. Also avoid wetting the bandage, it can cause infections." Taeil instructed her as he treated his wounds.

Coming out of the infirmary, she saw the boys lined up with an apologetic look on their faces. Aera looked at them in confusion, "O-kayyyy, what's going on?" she asked them. Mark stepped forward, "Aera, I am sorry. I couldn't protect you." he said and looked down at the floor in disappointment.

"Hey, no! It's okay, I'm okay. It's just a scratch. If you would have failed to protect me then I don't think so I would be standing over talking to you all, possibly I would've been dead. So please don't blame yourself. Also you guys please don't blame yourselves. You guys rescued us on time. And see its just a scratch but still that won't stop me from annoying you all. Also they were a bitch to make a dick move like that." Aera comforted them with her words and flashed them a bright smile.

Listening to her and watching her smile made the members sigh in relief. Jaehyun and Taeyong stepped forward and hugged her. The members too joined. The group hug radiated so much of warmth, love, affection, care that no one will say that it's a gang house.

"G-guys I get i-it you love m-me but i c-can't breath-e" Aera managed to said. They immediately separated and Aera took a deep breath in but soon her ear was held by the leader.

"AAAH aahh whyyyy, whattt didd I doooo?" Aera whined. "No cursing in the household young lady, there are kids present here." Taeyong scolded her in a playful manner.  "Okayyy  Taeyong eomma,"Aera replied back.

"Now go get some rest . We'll call you down for dinner." Taeyong said as Aera nodded in agreement. "Bye guys!" she said and went upstairs.

As she went back in her room, the atmosphere in the living room changed immediately.

"We'll have to find out about them. I cannot stay quiet now. Mark who was it?" Taeyong questioned. "I'm pretty sure it was Mingyu. He's tall and well built. That's something that can't go unnoticed. Also they are hiring people for their dirty work. They are not doing it themself." Mark informed.

"Ten and Renjun find them. Search the CCTV's and use the facial recognition system. I want them. Spy team that is, Yuta, Yangyang and Shotaro will stay prepared and always on stand-by. Ready to go on mission. Yangyang and Yuta, guide Shotaro and improve his weaker areas. Doyoung, hack the CCTV'S and search the car's number plate. Let's take it slow and precise. They are desperate for an attack, they will mess up soon and that's when we attack them. For now get some rest. We'll meet at dinner."

~TIMESKIP~

Everyone was now gathered around the dinning table seated on the chairs savouring the dishes made by Kun and Taeyong. Aera sat between Taeyong and Mark, getting pampered by the leader.

He was feeding her as if she was a baby who won't be able to eat by herself. Aera was loving it. She never grew up with an elder sibling neither did she date anyone so getting pampered and showered with affection filled that hole for her.

Dinner was done. It was time to relax, basically called as the family time. The members would get together and interact, talk about random topics.

Today, they decided to watch a movie together. "Which movie are we going to watch?" Jaemin asked the members. "Let's watch The incredibles," Aera suggested. Lucas made a disgusted face and said, " Eww no. Let's watch Shrek~" "Nah fam, we're the Frozen fandom," Haechan retorted.

"Elsaaa~" Jungwoo sang, "Annna?~" Johnny replied from the other end as they both sang together, "Do you wanna build a Snowmannn~"

The members chuckled at their enactment. "I can show you the world~" Jaehyun started singing out of nowhere. Aera turned around making a disgusted face as she said, "Yeah, no thanks." Jaehyun scoffed in disbelief and attacked her with tickles.

"Oh NO- AHH JEFFERYYYY!!!" Aera screamed at the top of her lungs while laughing. Jaehyun fake gasped and tickled her again.

Mark felt a pit of jealousy rise in him. He went and separated them gently. "Okay, let's stop it here," he said and gave an awkward smile. Jaehyun looked at him weirdly but soon it turned into a smirk.

The members couldn't contain their laughter. They started teasing and howling. The noises of "oohs" and "aahs" started filling in the room.

Mark was beyond embarrassed but soon came up with a lie, "W-what? Y'all are forgetting that's she's practically injured. She could hurt herself more you know." The members gave him a teasing nod of agreement.

Aera flashed him a smile, "Thanks Markie!" and gave him a pat on his shoulder as she went and sat beside Taeyong.

"Ok okay, today let's watch something the younger unit wants to watch." Taeyong suggested as he put his arm around Aera and patted her head.

They ended up watching Frozen for the 'n'th time. Not long after they drifted off to sleep.

~TIMESKIP~

The sun was shining brightly in the sky. The members had a very good morning as they witnessed a very different scene in front of them.

Aera securely wrapped in Mark's arms. His chin resting on Aera's head and her face nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

Their peaceful sleep was broken by the sound of giggles and flashes. Mark was the first one to wake up. But soon he realised something, someone wrapped up in his arms. A faint smile crossed over his lips.

He saw the members giggling and clicking pictures. "Yo stop, don't do that," he said in his morning raspy voice.

He tried waking up Aera, "Hey, Aera, wake up." He said, as softly as possible but Aera hugged him more tightly. The members were controlling their urge to laugh out loud.

Mark tried again, he shook her a bit, "Umm, Aera please wake up everyone is watching." "Huhh" she slowly opened her eyes only to look at the 22 pair of eyes teasingly watching her. She was still half dozing but soon she realised who she was probably hugging.

A scream left from Aera's mouth as she kicked Mark, "AHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELLL! OMG I AM SO SORRY!" 

Mark groaned in pain and replied, "Yeah, it's nothing new to me." The members burst down in a fit of laughter.

"Go get up and freshen up. Let's have our breakfast." Taeyong said to her. In no time, Aera got up and ran upstairs.

———————————-————————A/N : OMG WAYV'S COMEBACK IS SUCH A BOP

A/N : OMG WAYV'S COMEBACK IS SUCH A BOP. Stream Kick Back. Y'all won't regret it! We got that kick back! 😍