~ TWELVE ~

(A/N- for the pics used in this chapter, imagine the couple as Harry and Sophia and that they're in the kitchen above)

Tuesday 27th August 2019

User12- can we talk about how comfortable these two are together? @SophiaWhite @Wroetoshaw

38 retweets 1,647 likes

User 17- Yes! I love this for her.

User5- who is she? I've seen this pic doing the rounds and haven't a clue who she is...
User12- she's Sophia White, her and her son was in the Sidemen become parents video.

User6- I ship it!
User12- same man! Saaaame!

User10- since when was this a thing? Where did you get this? Are they together? I NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!!

User8- why aren't we talking about how he was at her house waiting for her to come home from the holiday?

For a few days after posting my latest vlog both Harry and I have been tagged in similar posts across many platforms. Dating rumours have been doing the rounds, so much so that even my dad messaged to ask who this new maIt's a weird feeling being 'shipped' with someone, this being the first time it's happened to me, because I generally don't spend much time around guys.

However, the longer we seem to leave it, the more wild these theories get. So I decided to 'bite the bullet', and I'm going to do my first ever non vlog video. See how it goes with filming and just go from there. The nervous, anxiety ridden pit in my stomach clouding my judgement for a moment, before I push it to the back of my mind. Something I've been getting better at over the last few years.

I quickly make some posts asking for questions for me to answer before spending some time in the garden with Cor. He leaves tomorrow for his week away with my dad before he goes back to school on the 4th September. Speaking of my dad, he is making his way down today ready to leave early tomorrow morning with Cor.

Cor and I make our way into the garden, to set up my camera and the swing tennis set so we could play a few games. I just know that I'll be the one to end up bruised from being hit by the ball with how competitive he can get.

"You excited for your week away with Pops?" This is something that has been happening for the past few years now, my dad's way of getting to spend quality time with Cormac, to do those typical boys things. The things he didn't get to do with Phoebe and I when we were younger, and that's only because we didn't enjoy those activities.

It's also for me to get a 'break' from parenting as he says. Luckily Cormac is a good kid, so I don't feel like I 'need a break' from him, but I guess having some time to myself to fully relax and get some mental and physical relief is good.