Chapter One; roped bridges

Dialing another number on my phone, my hands shook with anxiety. I wasn't sure how I got here or where here even was. I were just enjoying a quiet break at the tech company I worked for. Then boom, I were suddenly on a rooftop with no memory of getting here.

After a sigh of defeat, I placed my phone in my pocket. Maybe I'm the only one here? Or there was some sort of energy field blocking my calls? I moved to lean against a wall, placing my head in my hands. "What am I going to do?"

Suddenly a cry met my ears, there was someone else here! Darting off towers a bridge, I cautiously made my way across it. "Undress..Now don't move or I might stab you~" a males voice rang as I rounded a corner. A police officer had a school girl pinned to the wall. A sword slowly plucking off her buttons. What a pervert! The police is supposed to protect citizens, not sexually assault them.

Before my brain could comprehend what my body was doing. I launched myself into this side, causing him to topple over. "What kind of sick asshole gets a kick out of assaulting a minor?" I asked taking the girl in my grasp, she was shaking as I placed her behind me. "In this world you have to be insane. But now I've got you beautiful women here!" He laughed as he got back on his feet. Slowly the girl and I shuffled back , the man with the sword getting closer.

A shot rang out in the air, the man in front of us suddenly stopped moving and dropped to his knees before completely falling. I turned to see wheee the bullet came from and saw a man with a mask. That's a odd dressing style. "He's wearing a mask..they don't kill us but force us into despair and lead us to kill ourselves..." the girl spoke as I kept an eye on the sniper. "Well we better get going before he changes his mind." I spoke grabbing her shirt and going around to where he couldn't see us. "I'm y/n l/n, a technology tech." She beamed at me and introduced herself as yuri honjo and was a sixteen year old student. "Well Hinjo, I'm sure we'll make great friends going on from here. Even if I'm older by a couple of years." I nervously laughed rubbing the back of my head.