Falling for you(part 2)

(Nightmare's pov)

             Killer teleported to an au.I don't know which au this is.It's really beautiful.It's just like I am out of space or something.The stars are so pretty.Something seem familiar.Just like I have been here before with someone else.Someone really important.*looks at  Killer*

*looks at  Killer*

Killer:Uh...Dark?Why are staring at me?

Nightmare:What?O-oh it's nothing.....haha....So what's this au?

Killer:This is Outertale!I think it is the best place to visit.Most of the multiverse dwellers like this place.

Nightmare:Ummm....I can see why.This place is amazing!

Killer:I know,right?*smiles*

(3rd person pov)

              The two skeletons just sat there and watch the astonishing view of the cosmo ,and relax.However, deep down in their soul,they felt this feeling so familiar.Killer himself felt like he cared a lot about the skeleton besides him.Is this kinda like a love at first sight?He thought.
             But it's not like that,either.Killer felt like he has known him for a long time.Soo familiar maybe too familiar.Don't want to lose Dark.Everytime he was worried that he might lose Dark just like Nightmare.What's more,the guilt inside him built up for loving Dark.Nonetheless,he wanna get closer to Dark.Wanna have a relationship more than a friend to be precise.The problem is that Is Dark even consider him as a friend?
              Dark(Nightmare) on the other hand felt this familiarization with Killer.Like he knows him very well and just like he could read him like a book.
Everytime Killer was around him,he would feel very safe.The feelings of unsecurity just disappear out of thin air.

(Killer's pov)

       If I tell Dark how I feel,would he be mad at me.I mean it has only been a few days since I met him.Would this feel very awkward?I don't know why I am feeling so rush about this.I shouldn't rush.
         Ugh....sh*t I don't want to wait.First,I need be a conversation starter.

Killer:Uh......Dark?

Nightmare:Yes Kills?

Killer's pov:Wtf!He looks so hot!

Nightmare:What's the matter,Kills?

Killer:I...uh...want to tell you something.

Nightmare:Ok?What is it?

Killer:It just that.....*press his chest*

Nightmare:Kills?

Killer:I-i.....I LIKE YOU!!I mean I Love you the day I met you!I have been feeling like this since I met you!!Would you like to be my boyfriend?!!

(Nightmare's pov)

           Wait......What did he just say?He loves me?...*blushes*What?I am not ready to answer this.I mean I haven't even think like that.I mean I am not still sure how I feel for him.

Killer:I...uh...

Nightmare:Could you give me some time to think about this,Kills?

Killer:O-of course!!I shouldn't rush.

(Killer's pov)

        Omg....I thought I was going to get turned down.Huh......but I still need to wait for his reply.It's ok.At least he knows that I love him.
(In the antivoid)

*portal opens*

Ink:Ru ru!!

Error:Ink?What brings you here?I thought you were staying the night with Blue and Dream.

Ink:Well...I misssssss you,Ruru!!!Besides,I wanna check if u are taking care of Pj or not.

Error:I miss you,too,Kiki.And I'm taking good of Pj so don't worry.

Ink:Actually I need to tell you one more thing.

Error:What it is?

Ink:Yesterday Dream was kinda able to sense Nightmare for a short amount of time.Not anymore but we can asure that he is still alive!

Error:Really!!

Ink:Um...hmm!

Error:This is good news!I have to tell the gang!

Ink:You don't have worry about that my love because I've already told them expect from Killer.I didn't see him today.The guys said that he went out early today.

Error:Hmmm......

Ink:Babe?Why don't u relax for a while?I mean I can take care of Pj today.

Error:What a surprise?Thanks babe.See ya!*opens portal*

Ink:Well...that was fast....*makes angry face*He forgot to give me a kiss.

*got out of portal*

(In Outertale)

Error:*sighs*Finally!I haven't been here for ages.Wait...Isn't that Killer?

(Error's pov)

           I never thought I would see Killer here.He never actually comes here without Nightmare.And who is that beside him.Hmmm....

Error:*teleports behind Killer*Hey Killer

Killer:Wtf!Don't scare me like that!

(Nightmare's pov)

           Killer and I just sat there silently then a glitching skeleton just appeared suddenly behind Killer.Weird..I didn't feel surprise about it.Ugh...it's sooo confusing when people around me look so familiar.Have I met this skeleton before?

Killer:Oh Dark!This is.

Nightmare:Error?

Killer:Wait..Do you know Error?

Nightmare:W-what?N-no....

Error:But how do you know my name?

Nightmare:I just guess it,you see.I mean you have errors floating around u so......uh.....

Wait that was his name?How should I know?I mean I haven't even seen him before,I guess.That word just split out of my mouth.Anyway I would ask the same question. How do I know his name?

Error:Ummm....Anyway Excuse us.I need to tell Killer something in private.

Nightmare:Oh of course...I will just go sit over there.

Killer:What it is,Error?

Error:Dream confirmed that Nightmare is alive.

Killer:Wait...what?!

(A/N)

       I know that my story is not that good .Thus,I wanna thank you all for reading it.I
        I actually want you guys opinion on my story and if there is any part you guys wanna add.Maybe more about Dream or Ships or something like that.
         I kinda have some ideas but I still want yours,too.Well.....readers are our first priority,right?And I'm terribly sorry if I couldn't fulfil your satisfaction.