12 | Second years

"Woah~!"

"Woah~!"

You giggle as you plop down on your bed. The room may be unfamiliar and different from the one you have at home, but you already feel comfortable staying here.

Fushiguro told you to wait while he gets ready.

The longer you sat there laying down and staring up the plain ceiling, you began to notice how quiet it is. Your mind is currently  at peace.

You sigh as if a heavy weight has been removed from your chest.

'I always worried about food and if i was going to survive long enough to reach my dreams.' you smile,

'Now.. I don't have to worry about anything.. Not yet at least.."

Ah, there it is. Of course you couldn't just rely on them to help you. You barely know anyone here and yet you still chose to be a student. A student like Fushiguro and Kugisaki.

'They're special though.' you sit up, your hair a little messy. you run a hand through your hair before standing up.

"I'm.. Not special at all." you fix your uniform, "I eat curses because i suddenly can." you mutter.

Tou learned a lot from Gojo yesterday. He says you might even be able to utilize this strange ability that you have and become a sorcerer some day.

Your confidence from yesterday is now slowly melting like a lit candle. Are you even sure about your decision anymore? Aren't they scared of what you were capable of?

Are they doing this because they need to contain you?

You frown, "impossible.. But possible."

You needed to stop thinking negatively about them and their motives. You then decided to head outside. Fushiguro's probably waiting for you.

"Ready to go?" he ask, his phone in his hand

You hum, "Yes!"

He spares you a glance, his eyes landing on your wide smile and starry-eyed look. Is this really the same girl from yesterday?

He sighs.

He should just accept that you, a random girl he met on a train, has now been dragged into the world of jujutsu. You're already here, right?

"Oi, Fushiguro!" a voice called out to him, making the both of you turn around.

It's kugisaki but the girl isn't alone. Three more individuals are following her. Like Kugisaki, they wore something similar to clothes when going jogging outside.

Your eyes widen, 'Woah! Is that a panda behind her?!' you thought.

No offence to them but people here are weird. First it's this enthusiastic teacher who somehow convinces you to stay at a school you never heard of and now a panda?

You wave at the girl, "Kugisaki!"

She has told you to drop the honorifics since the two of you are now friends and it was also because you two were in the same year. You're probably a few months younger or older but meh, if Kugisaki says it's alright for her, then it's also fine for you.

"L/N!" she grins, looking over her shoulder to say something to the other teens behind her.

"Are they students too, Fushiguro-san?" you turn to him.

He nods, "The second years."

Soon enough, you're face to face with a smiling and slightly sweating Kugisaki. Six pairs of curious eyes are now focused on you and it made you a little uncomfortable.

"Uhm.. Hello." you greet them, not knowing where to look.

A guy with purple eyes raises his hand to wave. he has the.. collar of his shirt covering half of his face.

"Senpais, this is L/N. Fushiguro and i brought her here yesterday." Kugisaki introduces you.

"Hello."

"Konbu." kelp.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N."

Your eyes widen. What? The panda talks?!

You must be hallucinating, though you were sure it wasn't the case. The others aren't freaking out and so should you.

"L/N, this is Maki, Inumaki, and Panda-senpai." Kugisaki tells you.

You wave at them once again, "Nice to meet you all too.."

The six of you then fell into an awkward silence. The pretty girl with glasses awkwardly looks over to the side while the panda began whistling a tune.

"Should we go―"

your stomachs rumbling interrupts fushiguro mid-sentence.

"Ah." you sigh out of embarassment. You frown before placing a hand over your upset tummy. It hasn't been a day and you're hungry again?

"It seems like L/N'S hungry." maki smiles slightly, "Are you to going out to eat, huh, Fushiguro?" she teases.

The student in question huff, a barely visible tint of pink on his cheeks, "No? We're going on a mission, senpai."

"Why don't you let her eat first?" panda suggest.

"Shake." salmon. Inumaki agrees with hia classmates.

You turn to the boy with platinum blonde hair. he spoke using onigiri ingredients? You decide not to comment on it since it might be rude. Plus you only met a few second ago

"Err, well." Fushiguro scratches the back of his head, "That's the problem."

Kugisaki stayed silent. She knew where this was going.

"Normal human food.. Isn't the only things she eats.."