15 | Eyes everywhere

Is it because of Fushiguro possibly being in danger or are you just.. Plain stupid? Maybe it was from the adrenaline you felt earlier when you were eating at the kitchen.

Out of anger, you decided you'll punch that revolting curse you ate once before.

Surprisingly, for both you and fushiguro, you seem to land a powerful hit since the curse is immediately knocked down. It stopped attacking fushiguro but it's focus is now on you.

"L/N, watch out!"

Your eyes widen and your heart began to beat rapidly. Oh no, you're already stuffed and wouldn't be able to consume more, so how were you going to make this curse disappear?

You gulp, preparing to land another punch. Fortunately, you managed to form a not too deep hole on its.. You don't know what part of its body was this.

You lick your lips, grabbing one of its arms and ripping it out from the curse. You suddenly felt hungry once again.

A little something extra wouldn't hurt, right?

Snack.. Yes.. A snack..

Startled, Fushiguro watches as you, along with his shikigami, began to tear the curse apart. Unlike you, the hound didn't bother taking their time eating the creature.

This is indeed.. Disgusting.

Up until now he still couldn't believe you have this side of you.

His heart slightly aches once he sees a few tears escaping your widened eyes. Your mouth is covered in blood and dripping with drool.

He pitied you. The situation you're in isn't.. A very pleasant one.

Fushiguro suddenly pulls the collar of your uniform, trying to be gentle as he pried your body off the already dead curse.

You, along with the shikigami, reduced the curse to nothing. What was left is a messy chunk of skin and bones containing eyes, arms, and blood.

Fushiguro, who didn't know how to calm you down, Pulls you close to his chest. He  shields your eyes from the gruesome scene.

You're coughing and breathless— as if you couldn't breath from how much you wanted to swallow all at once. Fushiguro could feel your body shaking. The boy frowns.

"We should.." you cough, "..Go now!" you wheeze, pushing him away from you.

He was confused at first but he suddenly turns away when you began gagging and coughing out blood. He silently picks up the duffel that you dropped on the floor earlier. It wasn't light nor heavy.

It's.. Just alright.

Gojo Satoru is surprised to say the least

From the other side of the street, he watched as two of his students, one much more bloodier than the other, exit the house. Fushiguro held your hand while you slugishly followed him. You're too tired, physically and mentally, for this.

Gojo hums, quiet impressed,

"This kid's.. Going to be trouble."

He had talked about you and your situation to the higher-ups and of course, principal Yaga.

They seemed to not think much about it since Gojo gave a vague description; an amateur curse user that has something to do with spirits.

After what he had seen earlier, he didn't want to include how you can utilize your cursed energy and be able to pack a punch or how you consume curses at an unbelievable pace. Fushiguro would tell him what he needs to know later though, so he doesn't need to worry about much.

First, he should swear to keep it a secret to the both of you that he had followed you two here.

He snickers.

'They're gonna be pissed.'

new jjk ep had me ❤️💞💓💖💕💖💞💓💖💕💖💞❤️💓💖 love fushiguro more

the amount of times his eyes were shown in the ep... ooohhhh nnoooo... :')