ex-friends

I apologize for this chapter, because the amount of writer's block I faced today was unbelievable- I kid you not. Also, it isn't edited, so I apologize again, I've kinda been having a shitty day.

TW ~ Screaming, Strong Language, Fighting, Are Tears a Trigger Warning?

The next day, the first thing Tommy did, after getting ready, was to visit the guards' room. He wasn't wearing his tool belt, nothing but the sweatshirt he got from Ranboo, his black shirt, and the pair of trousers he has like six duplicates of.

He excitedly ran down the hallway, and when he arrived at the room, he peeked into the room the same way he'd done when he'd first came here. He'd known that they'd have training in a couple of minutes from now, but he was too exhausted to get up earlier.

He saw the two putting on their armor, and he decided to creep up behind them. They were talking about swords, and Tommy quietly walked up to them, putting both his hands on Jack's shoulder, with an enthusiastic "Boo!"

Both boys jumped, before pulling out their swords and pointing them barely inches away from Tommy's chest. When they realized it was Tommy, they immediately dropped their swords.

"Prince!" Jack smiled, wrapping Tommy in a hug.

"Jack!" Tommy replied, and after seeing the look of dismay on Purpled's face, Tommy let go of Jack and wrapped him in a hug too.

"Well Prince, you're back awfully quickly," Purpled asked, looking at Tommy with a raised eyebrow.

"You guys didn't know?" Tommy asked back, confused. "Karl set the dining room on fire somehow, still won't tell us how, but Dream cut our trip short."

"Ohhhh," Jack said, nodding his head. "Yes Prince, we heard, but we never got to go see for ourselves."

"How come?"

"Certain areas of the castle are prohibited. We really are only allowed to go there in case of an emergency, or if we are appointed there," Purpled answered, putting on his purple helmet.

"Well, that's bullshit," Tommy frowned. "I wish I could show you, it's kinda cool."

"I mean, we could go," Purpled muttered, causing the other two boys to snap their heads towards him.

"What?" Jack asked, nervously laughing.

"Well its not like we're doing anything important today, couldn't we just skip a cla-"

"Are you insane? We could lose a star for that!"

"Whats a star?" Tommy interrupted, and Purpled turned to him with a smirk.

"Well, you need five stars to become an actual knight, both of us are at four." Purpled pulled his sleeve, which had four yellow star patches sewed onto it. He turned back to Jack with a whine. "But Jaaack, the chances of us getting caught are very low, there's gonna be a lot of people at training toda-"

"No," Jack growled, indicating an end of the conversation.

But Purpled didn't exactly pick up on it. "Well, I'm going. Prince, will you come?"

"Yeah!" Tommy grinned, before turning to Jack. "Won't you come too?"

"Prince, help me convince him otherwise" Jack begged, and Tommy thought about it for a second.

"But Jack, it'll be funnn!" Tommy replied, with a pout. Jack stared at him coldly, before groaning.

"Fine Prince."

Purpled smirked, before removing his armor. When Jack reluctantly did the same, Purpled grabbed both the boys' hands and dragged them out of the room. Once they were far enough from the room, they slowed their pace.