Season Three~Episode Three

excuse mistakes

"MARIII." Roslyn squealed running to her little brother as he ran in the house.

"Move Ro Ro!" He mugged running and looking for Raelyn.

"Oh naw take him back." Roslyn frowned crossing her arms over her chest.

Reagan chuckled and locked the front door walking more into the house.

"DA!" Roslyn yelled.

"WHAT ROSLYN?" Jamari yelled from the kitchen.

"What you doing best friend?" Roslyn grinned jumping on the island counter.

Jamari chuckled and turned the stove off. He was making his famous home cooked meal. Hot Dogs and French Fries.

"Yo mama gone fuss at you for being on that counter."

"My siblings are so ungrateful to have me as their sister." Roslyn frowned.

"Getcho ass off my counter." Reagan said scaring Roslyn.

"Mommy my siblings don't appreciate my love." Roslyn pouted.

"Girl you so dramatic, did you finish your homework?" She asked her daughter.

"About that, I need help." Roslyn stated making the yikes face.

"Why didn't you ask your brother, I know one thing that C better come up." Reagan said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." Roslyn mumbled.

"Don't yell at my baby fuck." Jamari frowned picking Roslyn up.

Roslyn stuck her tongue out at Reagan and hugged her dad's neck.

It was a no brainer that all of the girls were daddy's girl. They all adored Jamari and they always got their way with him. They all had him wrapped around their finger.

"Ma what's wrong with Fat Fat?" Ra'Seem asked.

He found Raelyn in her bathroom crying with the door locked. He tried to get her to come out but she just told him to go away.

"What you mean?" Jamari asked putting Roslyn down.

"She in her bathroom crying with the door locked." Ra'Seem frowned.

"The fuck." Jamari mumbled going up to Raelyn's room with Reagan hot on his tail.

"Who in trouble?" Ja'Seem chuckled seeing both of his parents coming up the stairs.

"What's wrong with your sister?" Reagan asked him.

"I don't know I forgot to talk to her." He yawned following his parents into his sister room.

"Raelyn open the door." Reagan said knocking on the bathroom door.

"P-Please go away." Raelyn cried holding her knees up to her chest.

"Fat open the door." Jamari sighed resting his head on the door.

Raelyn's cries got louder as she stared at her phone watching it blow up with notifications.

Royalty had made a fake page and started trolling Raelyn's tiktok profile. She made up lies that Raelyn was homeless and that her family couldn't afford food.

"Baby please open the door." Reagan said softly feeling herself about to cry.

Reagan was very emotional over all of her kids. She hated seeing them cry. She would do everything in her power just to see them happy.