Chapter 14

Victorias Pov:

| November 24th | Wednesday |

It's the last day here before everyone is going back home for Thanksgiving. Avery and I just finished packing our stuff for the weekend and now we're getting ready for a party.

Some guys are throwing a party at 8pm because it's their last Thanksgiving break before graduating.

"So..are you nervous about meeting my whole family tomorrow?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"Well now that you remind me, yes." Avery answers and I chuckle while kissing her cheek.

"Everything will be fine. Most of them are nice. Well..if you're nice too." I tell her and she turns around so she's facing me.

"Okay..well..I'm nervous about that but..I'm also nervous about something else." She mumbles as I lay my arms over her shoulders.

"W-What if something like last time at the party happens?" She asks and my face softens.

"Hey..this time I'm not going to leave your side. I'll be right next to you the whole time. And I'm going to protect you." I tell her and gently kiss her forehead.

"How do I deserve you?" She asks, making me look down while blushing.

"How do I deserve you?" I ask back as I Iook up to her again, making her smile widely.

Avery then leans up and presses her lips against mine, which caught me by surprise. I bring my hands down to her butt and pick her up while she wraps her arms around my neck. Our kiss gets more heated and passionate and we start kissing with tongue. While we're kissing I walk over to my bed and lay her down on it. I get on top of her and then start kissing and sucking on her neck. When I bite her neck she let's out a moan, which sends shivers down my spine. Avery grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it up so I pull away to take it off. I immediately lean down and press my lips against hers again. She wraps her arms around my back and when I push my knee in between her legs and she moans as her nails dig into my back, making me slip out a moan too. After that I instantly pull away.

I somehow always do that when things get a little more headed. Maybe it's because I get nervous everytime we're closer to becoming..intimate with each other.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" Avery asks nervously and I sigh before sitting down next to her.

"No! It's just.." I take a deep breath and she sits up.

"Everytime we get more..intimate I start to get nervous so I pull away. I-I've never done anything like that with anyone a-and I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong or something you won't like and I-"

I was cut off by her soft lips. I gently cup her cheeks and caress them softly, making her smile into the kiss.

"There's nothing you could possibly do that I wouldn't like. When you just kiss me I feel so many beautiful things. I just feel..complete." Avery says softly as we pull away from each other and I smile.

"And also sometimes horny. But I guess you already noticed that earlier.." She adds, making me laugh.

"Yeah, it's pretty easy to turn you on." I say while dragging my fingers down her thigh, on which she bites her lip.

"Yeah for you." She replies and I smile.

"Look..I'd really like to spend more time with you but we're already late for the party and Connor and Oliver are waiting for us." I tell her and she nods.

"Yeah..we probably should get ready.." Avery mumbles and I peck her lips before getting up.

We both then got dressed and walked out of our room and towards the party.