Burn

3 weeks later....

Davina's pov

It's been 3 weeks since I had the cursed on the pack lifted and there has been a bit of conflict but me and Hayley have managed to diffuse any bit of conflict. Some of the werewolves were worried about our loyalties all because we're pregnant with Mikaelson babies and some think we only have loyalties to the Mikaelsons while some believe we should only be loyal to the pack which is out of the question as we have loyalties to both the Mikaelson's and the pack but some as I mentioned don't like that.

Will especially doesn't like it, he despises the Mikaelson's and all vampires, he made a little recruit of members from the pack to try and basically guilt trip and pressure me and Hayley into pushing the Mikaelson's aside and focusing only on the pack but we can't just push the Mikaelson's aside, I certainly can't with Kol as he's the father of my baby and I have feelings for him. The pack and the family of mine and Hayley's unborn babies are our top priority.

Me and Hayley gave the pack a good talking too and explained that the Mikaelson's aren't going to go away as they are our unborn babies family and that they are our priority along with the pack and that anyone who has issue with it can basically suck it.

Me and Hayley go to and from the bayou every day just to check in with the pack and make sure they're okay and we also bring them supplies that they may need. Kol and Elijah sometimes accompany us but won't go too near any of the pack as they know very well some of them don't like them and don't like them being on their turf so they usually just help us drop stuff off and leave.

Kol never goes too far though, he doesn't really like leaving me alone even though I've told him multiple times that I'm fine and he has nothing to worry about but he seems to think a few of the wolves from the pack have bad intentions which I do recall my aunt warning me about so I'm cautious and I keep an eye out for any suspicious behavior.

"Hello darling" Kol says suddenly from the doorway of the kitchen making me jump as I didn't even hear him coming to the door. I look back and flash him a smile "hey" I say as I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my hair. "What's going on here?" he asks gesturing to the boxes and the load of ingredients and baking equipment scattered along the counter tops "oh I'm baking some goodies while Hayley is donating some of our old clothes that we either no longer wear or like and we're going to take them to the bayou" I explain as I turn back to focusing on the apple crumble pie I was in the middle of making.

"Now wonder it smells so good in here" he comments stepping further into the kitchen and peering into the boxes to see some of the baked goods I've made so far. "Flapjacks and brownies, are you trying to fatten the pack up?" he jokes making me giggle and shake my head.

"No, I thought it would be nice to bake them nice things besides I haven't just made sweet stuff, I have a big chicken pot pie in the oven along with some homemade sausage rolls. Oh and I'm making soup" I explain and he chuckles "you sure that's not gonna be too much love?" he asks "not at all some of the males in the pack eat like pigs so I'm just making sure I make enough so so everyone gets some" I respond as I finish putting crumble topping on the apple crumble pie.

"Well it's very kind of you and Hayley of course to make food and donate clothes to them" he says "well they're our pack, it's our responsibility to look after them and they can't venture out of the bayou at the moment because of Marcel and his dumb vampire posse so they're struggling to get food and the kids need new clothing" I respond as I wrap up the apple crumble pie with tin foil before placing it in the box.

"Was that apple pie? It smells bloody delicious" he comments making me smile "thank you and it's an apple crumble pie, one of my own special recipes" I explain "you like to cook and bake?" he asks "mostly bake but yeah I do" I respond "well I like a girl who can cook and bake nice things" he comments with a smile making my cheeks flare.