09

a l i c i a

_______________

*time skip to 3pm*

I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up and looked at the screen.

"I'm sorry babe, something came up at work and I can't make it tonight.", was Caleb's text.

"Is everything okay?" I replied.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, it's just work.", he said and I believed him, but I knew something was wrong.

You're becoming paranoid bitch, get your shit together.

I decided to call Celeste and ask for her opinion.

"Okay this is an emergency, I need to ask you something."

"Bitch, what time is it? I just woke up."

"It's 3pm but that's not the point. Am I going crazy?"

"No, babe, you're already crazy."

"Celeste, I'm serious, I'm sending you a screenshot.", I sent her the last messages Caleb sent me.

"So???", I asked full of impatience.

"I mean, maybe something actually came up. Besides don't you have work tomorrow? I'm sure you can ask him then."

"Yeah you're right. Anyways, wake the fuck up, do you wanna go shopping?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I'll be there in an hour."

I started getting ready so I wore a black top with denim shorts and doc martens.

*what Alicia was wearing*

After I was done with my makeup, I went downstairs to wait for Celeste. After a few minutes she texted me she was outside. I realised my dad wasn't here, so I locked the door and saw her leaning on her car wearing a yellow plaid dress.

 I realised my dad wasn't here, so I locked the door and saw her leaning on her car wearing a yellow plaid dress

*what Celeste was wearing*

We got into her car and in a few minutes we were in the centre of town. Once we were there, Celeste parked the car and we went to every. single. shop. After we were done, we decided to get something to eat before getting home.

On our way to our usual hangout spot she stopped and said "We're nineteen years old and we're living with our parents. Why the fuck don't we move in together? I mean these are the best years of our lives and we need to start living more. "

That hit me. She was right. We might as well live these few years to the fullest, because time passes way too fast. "Fuck yeah, you're right. Let's do it babe.", I replied. She started screaming and I'm pretty sure everyone was looking at us at this point, but I didn't really care.

Once we got into the restaurant a pair of familiar blue eyes met with mine. It was Caleb. And he was with another woman. Holding her hand. I felt the ground beneath my feet vanish as I felt a tear running down my cheek. He was looking at me in complete shock.

Celeste tried to hold me back, but it was pointless. I approached him.

"So this is what came up.", I said, my words full of irony.

"I can explain.", he tried to say.

"Babe, what's going on?", the mysterious woman said.

Babe. She called him babe. That son of a bitch.

I ignored her and averted my eyes off of her and back to his ocean blue ones. I grabbed a glass filled with wine and emptied it right above his head.

"What the fuck, you psycho.", she said.

"No, you don't have to explain anything. I can't hear another lie. I was such an idiot and actually believed you love me. I went against everything I believe in and let myself feel something for you, which was obviously wrong. This whole time you were fucking me and god knows who else.", I felt tears escaping my eyes. I know we had only been together for a few days, but I let myself feel for him what I had never felt for anybody else.

I took Celeste's hand and we left and got back into her car.

"You know he's not worth it, right?", she was damn right. He's not worth neither my time nor my tears, even though he really did hurt me. He's a liar who deserves to end up alone. I couldn't care less.

"You're right. Let's just go home, I'm really tired.", she nodded her head in response and started heading home. It was 8pm and all I wanted to do was sleep and forget everything.

"Do you want me to stay over tonight?", Celeste asked.

"I really want to be alone, but thanks."

"Okay but I'll call you first thing tomorrow.", she said and then left. I went straight to my room, locked the door and collapsed on the floor. I began crying and the more I tried to stop myself, the more tears escaped my eyes. I wanted all this to be one horrible nightmare and wake up to everything being exactly as this morning. But it was real.

Caleb really was a liar even if I didn't want to believe it.

So much for not caring.

I dragged myself to my bed, thoughts of every moment we spent together running through my mind. After a couple of hours I fell asleep.

Why did he do this to me?

--

hey sluts. what do you think will happen? plus, im thinking about writing a ✨draco fanfic✨, but im not sure, let me know what you think.