45

For the sake of the story, we're gonna pretend that the hero billboard chart takes place the day after the school festival.

--------------------

Leaning onto your bathroom counter, studying yourself in the mirror, you could still see the remnants of tears staining your cheeks.

You had left Bakugous room a few moments ago, stating that you needed to shower and prepare some things for the event tomorrow.

The statement hadn't been a lie, both of those were things you needed to do. But, in reality, you had also needed a moment to collect yourself.

Your arms shook, the remnants of your earlier outburst keeping you from any sort of calm. Unwanted images continued to flash through your mind and a flurry of different emotions surrounded you.

Ever since you had gotten back, you had made yourself go back to normal. You knew it would be easier on everyone if you acted like everything was fine, and hoped that eventually, you would be able to convince yourself as well.

But somehow Bakugou always found a way to bring out the emotions you tried so hard to repress. He was the one person that you had allowed yourself to share your vulnerability.

Tonight had felt different though. It hadn't been so much of you sharing your feelings with him, it had been a rude awakening for yourself as well.

You hadn't realized how deep you had pushed those feelings, those cruel memories that usually only found you as you slept.

From the counter, you heard the sound of your phone buzzing as a message came through. The sound pulling you from your thoughts.

Hawks:

Hawks: How are those injuries healing?

You: They're ok, I'm gonna do some research into different healing quirks tonight.

Hawks: Have you seen the news?

You: No, but I'm assuming it isn't good

Hawks: They've given the vigilante a name now, and they're considering them a high-class criminal. All of the heroes have been contacted and are to remain on high alert.

You: Lovely

Hawks: I'm surprised you haven't seen it. The story of Endeavors fight is trending on almost every platform, and people have begun to theorize about the identity of the person.

Hawks: Just be careful alright? I'll see you tomorrow, look for Kura when you get there.

You: Got it

Closing out of your messages, you opened up your web browser and checked some of the recent news sites.

Number One Hero Attacked!

A New Vigilante has Surfaced, and They May Be More Dangerous Than We Thought.

"Silhouette." Everything You Need to Know About the Controversial Vigilante.

Hero or Villain? What Does The Country Have To Say About The Newest Crime-Fighting Individual?

Silhouette? Was that what the people were calling you? It would make sense, mostly because in the pictures and footage they had, all that could be seen was your silhouette.