19'

19' The Casket Girls

꧁꧂

Wanda, Hayley, and Rebekah are ruffling around chests, looking at old white dress costumes. "So the witch is missing?" Hayley asked.

"Davina went missing?" Wanda asked shocked, not having heard of it. "Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah asked Hayley.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead." Hayley responded, "Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah asked.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated." Wanda guessed, Rebekah turned to Hayley, "So you are the reason she's run off." she said.

Hayley put her hands up defensively "Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches."

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah and Kol will join them and the four of them will be impossible." Rebekah said rolling her eyes.

"Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl. Let's wait an see what Kol does." she said thinking of her brother.

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Wanda asked trying to keep her mind off Kol which lately seemed impossible.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah and Wanda walk up to Klaus, Marcel, Elijah and Kol. "You don't like festivals?" Klaus asks Marcel. "I don't see why not?" Rebekah started, "Who doesn't love a street fair?" Wanda finished the two girl catching the attention of the males in front of them, Wanda was met with a blank face from Kol.

"Sister, Wanda love, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus smirked, "We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah simply replied, "For the record, we're moments away from retrieving her." Klaus proudly stated.

"She isn't an object." Wanda spat, "I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?" Elijah said.

Klaus grinned and walked up to a figure, "Timothy" he speaks compelling him "Might I have a word?" he says.

Rebekah walks away and Wanda goes to follow but Klaus speaks up "Oh no love you're staying with us." he speaks out, Wanda turns and glares at Klaus, "Since when can you order me around." she said firmly.