⌦𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

➮𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

The next few weeks of practice were smooth, Kei's crazy ex, Reo, never bothered them at practice or bothered Kei anymore. The team assumed it was because of when Tobio had offended the girl with his remark while Kei and Tobio knew the real reason. The action Tobio had actually done to get rid of the girl. That reason would stay between the two- and just the two- to the grave. There's no way they would tell the team they made out in front of Reo and continued to do so even after she left. There's no way they would ever admit they enjoyed it. Nope. That will be forever locked in a room at the back of their minds. Never to be mentioned again.

Until now.

"I'm not dumb you know." Tobio was in yet another pointless argument with the blonde, the reason for the fight unbeknownst to the two.

"Then why are your grades horrible?" The blonde quipped back, his hands in his pockets as he followed the setter down the halls of the empty school building.

Coach Ukai had sent the two out of the gym after their bickering saying they needed to 'cool off' so now they found themselves wandering the school halls, peeking into the dark and empty classrooms while managing to add more fuel to the flame that was their argument.

"Because school sucks." Tobio opened the door to his homeroom, walking inside while heading to his desk, his fingers traced the desks of his classmates, "And because my teachers a dick." He flipped off the teacher's desk at the front of the classroom as if the teacher was really there.

Kei chortled softly at the smaller boy, then walked inside the classroom himself. The soft smell of the fresh chalk that the teacher had used earlier in the day was still wafting around, filling the nose of the raven and blonde. Tobio pursed his lips then walked to the front of the classroom before plopping down in his teacher's chair, kicking his feet up onto the desk while the ghost of a smirk was on his lips.

"What are you doing king," Kei could honestly care less that Tobio was sitting in his teacher's chair, he probably would do the same thing if he wanted. Tobio just shrugged in response, sinking further into the plush chair. "You know if the teacher finds out, we are going to be in trouble right?"

Tobio hummed before putting his feet down and pulling the chair in towards the desk, "Sure whatever, let's just forget that we've done worse here before." Tobio mumbled the last part while starting to open the drawers the teacher had.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Tobio's face was dusted with a light pink before his eyes widened and he took out an item from a drawer, "No way.." He held it out before tossing it on the desk and standing up abruptly. Kei furrowed his eyebrows before walking over to the desk beside the blueberry setter.

"Is that.." Tobio dry heaved before holding his hands out like they were infected.

Kei tried to stifle a laugh but failed as the setter frantically ran around the classroom, dousing his hands in hand sanitizer.

"Your teacher is freaky king." Kei was doubling over from laughter now, his hands holding his stomach as he watched Tobio freak out.

"Why the fuck does he have a dildo in the drawer?!" Tobio nearly yelled that part and Kei laughed even harder, "This is not funny! My hands have been infected! I will never look at him the same.." Tobio held his hands out even further from himself as if he could push them away.

Kei finally calmed down a bit so that his laugh was a light chuckle, "You do know..you're going to have to put it back in the drawer right?" Tobio reeled back, a look of horror on his face.