The end

Creepily, in unison, Natasha and Carol both slowly twisted their head to look at Flash. Even though Peter felt bad about Flash's definite death, the expression on Flash's face made up for it. The bully had realised that he had made a grave (and probably his last) mistake and he looked like he was about to pee his pants.

It would have been funny if he hadn't been about to die at the hands of a two powerful women.

Actually, they were only half the problem. 

"What the FU** did you just say to my son?!" Tony yelled.

Let's just say, the three murderous heroes ended up webbed to the wall with Flash in the room next door with Mr. Harrington, changing his trousers.

Yep.

Flash actually wet himself.

When Flash had changed and the Avengers had calmed enough to be let off the wall, Peter was bombarded with questions and comments.

"Wow Peter!"

"Want to be friends? Great, let's meet at your house!" 

"I wish I could do that!"

"Your webs are so cool."

"How did you get powers?"

"Who knew?"

The voices blurred into one enormous sound, paniking Peter.  That was the last he heard before he closed his eyes and blacked out.

Tony Stark had been furious a second ago. But as soon as his Peter crumbled, his anger drained away. He scooped the boy up, and Wanda rushed in.

"Sensory overload?" She questioned. He nodded, and Wanda used her magic to enter Peter's mind and soothe him. He sighed happily in his sleep.

When Peter woke, things had gone wrong. Flash was in a corner, muttering to himself, bruised all over, and the Avengers had been strapped to the wall. Pepper was darting around, talking to them, doing all she could to stop them from breaking out and killing Flash.

"Now now," she scolded Tony, "Eugene is a child."

"Does it look like I care, Peps? He hurt my son!" 

"Yes but you will get in trouble if you kill him."

"Pepper, let us! Peter must be avenged!" Natasha and Carol interrupted.

"Yes, he deserves it, but I can't let you all get in trouble again." Pepper looked ready to cry, so Peter stood up and went over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Dad, guys, it's fine - I'm fine." He released them all carefully and turned to face the teacher. 

"Sorry Mr Harrington. I ruined the trip."

"No, Peter, we did. We shouldn't have interfered....

....BUT WE WOULD DO IT AGAIN!" The Avengers laughed. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Please, don't tell anyone about Pepper and Tony adopting me, or that I am Spiderman."

The class promised, and then it was suddenly time to go home. The Avengers and Peter stood by the doors, waving them off.

That went better than I thought it would. Peter smiled, took his parents hands, and turned his back to the sun to head back inside their home.

AN: Sorry for the rushed ending and there is less humour in this chapter.