Part - 6

Y/n's POV

I finally agreed to the marriage

So, it was decided that our marriage would be held after a month.... during this whole month I met Taehyung many times but only in business meetings.....

Since the companies were merging there was suddenly so much work to do in the office so many decisions were to be made....and we have now changed the name of the brand as well, it's now.....

BLEX + STARLING = BLING..............

And tomorrow is my wedding, it's actually 7:30pm right now but mom told me to go and sleep early, so that I would be completely fresh for tomorrow....and here I am, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling..........and only one thing going through my mind is

I don't want to get married to Taehyung......

I don't know if it's because I am nervous or because I am still not over him , the one who broke my heart mercilessly

Previously, I had so many times imagined getting married to him

and

Yes, I am getting married

but not to him...

I didn't realized that I was silently crying...

I wiped my tears and decide to stop overthinking.....

I sighed

" Tomorrow is gonna be a big day."

At the club

Tae's POV

Jimin - " Here's to last day of Tae's bachelor life."

He said raising his glass and then gulping the drink down.

Everyone started chuckling.

Hobi - " Tae, you should enjoy a lot today, who knows when we are gonna see you at the club again"

I furrowed my eyebrows

" Why? are you guys not gonna come to the club anymore."

Jungkook - " No way, we will be coming but we don't know about you."

I got confused and ask

Tae - " and why is that?"

Namjoon - "of course, cause you are going to get married"

Tae - " So?"

I asked raising one of my eyebrow

Jin - " So after marriage it would depend on your wife if she would allow you to come or not".

Tae - " Why would she control my life ..I wouldn't allow that"

Suga - " Shut up!! Wives do control your life whether you like it or not"

He said uninterestingly.

Jin - " And the problem is huge when you love them, then you definitely can't say no to whatever they tell you to do."

At this point I was somewhat scared....like , am I getting to know some side effects of marriage.

Jin - " And as far as I know Y/n, she is a dominating type".

Jin hyung's comment distracted me from my thoughts

Tae - " Wait a minute! You know Y/n?"

Jin - " Hmmm....She is Dahyun's best friend."

He took a sip of his drink and continued

Jin - "birds of feather flock together, and you very well know how many times do I come to club or on our hangouts.......today she allowed me 'cause it's your bachelor party"