It's Not Your Fault - Chapter 7

A/N: Should there be smut in this book or nah? Also, when I finish this book (which I have no idea when or how I'll finish it) what should I do for a third book, keep in mind I might do books that don't have the ships Dreamnap, Sapnotfound and the polyamory ship Dream Team, so leave suggestions :)

Word Count: 1,002

~Harry's POV~

It was the day after Sapnap tested out his powers, I wanted to ask what exactly happened but he stayed in Dream's place the whole night and still hasn't gotten out, it's literally 3 pm. I sighed and walked over to Dream's house, I knocked on the door and heard light footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened and there was Sapnap.

"Hey Sap, I need to ask you some-" I began but got caught off by Sapnap slamming the door in my face. I hate to admit, that actually kind of hurt... before when we were in the Nether he never slammed the door to anyone, neither to me. Did something actually happen and he doesn't want to tell me... because I blamed him for what happened 9 years ago...? This is totally my fault, the way he's been reacting when people asked if he could use his powers. I sighed and turned around and there she was.

"Ah! Holy shit Hailey! You scared me!" I said as I heard Hailey giggle... she had the same giggle mom and Sapnap had. To be honest, Hailey looked a little too much like Sapnap... all I see when I look at her IS Sapnap.

"Um... is there something on my face?" Hailey asked, I shook my head no and once again I sighed.

"What's wrong? Why are you standing outside of Dream's house?" Hailey questioned.

"It's Sapnap... I feel like something happened yesterday when Sapnap tested his powers, I feel like it's my fault that Sap has been reacting the way he does whenever someone brings up using his powers" I explained, Hailey looked at me and gave me a too familiar look.

"It's not your fault"

Yep, knew she would say that. But she's wrong, it is my fault... it's always my fault! I'm the reason why Sapnap is always pissed at everything, I made him mad... if only I didn't tell our father that Sapnap had powers, then I would be future kind and Sapnap would be the Sapnap he was before he manifested his powers.

"Um... Harry? You do know you said all of that out loud right?" Hailey said, I looked at her and groaned.

"I'm stress... uh... stress blaming myself!" I said.

"That's not a real thing... right?"

"It is now!" I said walking away to who knows where, I think I'm going to the forest.. I have no idea.

~Drista's POV~

I was walking towards my brother's place to see if Sapnap wanted to taste my pancakes, I know I'm 14 but look, I got to take care of myself. As I was walking I couldn't help but see two siblings "stress blaming themselves" well at least Harry was, Hailey was just listening. I've seen Technoblade do it so many times that I know when someone is doing it just by looking at them. All of a sudden Harry just walked away and Harry stood there and walked away too, I swear these siblings are more confusing than Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy. 

I made it to my brother's front door and knocked, it took about 1 minute for Sapnap to answer, Dream was away looking at the damage on the Nether Portal. Sapnap peaked his head out and looked around and fully opened the door so I could walk inside. Once I was inside, I heard Sapnap slam the door and lock it. I turned around with a confused look and he just looked at me with a look that said: I'm dead inside.

"Why did you slam the door?" I asked.

"Because Harry keeps coming over, he wants to know what happened yesterday when I tested my powers, and I don't want to tell him what happened!" Sapnap said, I blinked a few times... damn these siblings are complicated.

"Well... you can tell me, I wont tell anyone" I said.

"You're acting like Hailey" He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Look, Dream is my brother and he is... how do I put it... he's crazy" I heard Sapnap chuckle, so I continued "I look up to Dream, Hailey looks up to you and Harry... and you should look up to Harry as well, you shouldn't be afraid to tell him what's going on, how you're feeling, you shouldn't keep secrets from your brother. I admit, you're kind of like a second brother to me... you're cool, you have powers, you're from the Nether, and you're cool... wait I already said that.

"It's fine... I guess I could tell you then" Sapnap said as he sat down on the couch, I walked over to him and sat down on the spot next to him.

"Every time I use my powers, something goes wrong... I can't seem to control my powers the same way I was able to back in the Nether. Wilbur, Ranboo, Quackity and Karl thought that wave of fire was something I was able to do... but it's not. My powers, fire, lava and the Nether are connected to my emotions, if I feel guilty, mad, sad... any negative feelings, something bad happens, I lose control over my powers and someone will get hurt... unless I step in and get myself hurt... like I always do. I pushed Harry out of the way 9 years ago... lava was heading towards him and I couldn't just sit there and let him get hurt... so when I pushed him out of the way... I got burnt instead" Sapnap explained.

He blamed himself for something he can't control, his emotions. Sapnap blames himself for almost hurting people with his powers, while Harry blames himself for how Sapnap acts. 

"It's not your fault"