𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"Hey! Alaska, come sit with us!" Moon called out as Alaska headed up the bleachers again

"Hey! Alaska, come sit with us!" Moon called out as Alaska headed up the bleachers again. She blinked, looking to Demetri who's eyes were wide. Alaksa looked back up at Rosa and Carmen, seeing them encouraging her to sit.

"Okay." Alaska said hesitantly, moving through a few people to sit down in the middle of them, "Are you liking the tournament?"

"No." Demetri rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know it was actually real, you know? I kept thinking it was staged." Moon said with a laugh, Alaska couldn't help but let out a small snort at her words, "I heard you were suppose to be out there."

"Minor injury, they take it pretty serious." Alaska lied with a tight lipped smile, "Next time."

"How fun." Moon said with a grin.

"Yeah, until you're the one she practices on." Demetri said while Moon laughed, Alaska put a arm around him with a grin.

"Look, I just wanted to say i'm really sorry." Moon said as she grabbed Alaska's hand, hers were cold against Alaska's burning skin, haven't shaken the fever yet, "For Yasmine, for not standing up for you sooner. I know she can be kinda mean, I just was hoping she'd get over that."

Alaska opened her mouth for a moment, wanting to snap at Moon before shutting it completely, "I know what you mean."

Demetri looked in shock as Moon blinked, "You do?"

"Seeing the good in people and hoping others do too is hard, it's even worse when they're your best friends. I'm glad you recognized it enough to call her out, I don't think i'd be able to do that." Alaska said as she held Moons hand back, Demetri gapping from behind her, "I accept your apology, though i'd really forgive you if you bought me a box of nachos after this."

Moon laughed as Alaska grinned, "Deal."

"And Hawk-" Moon began, Alaska's eyes widened in panic as her words, not sure what she was going to say, "He cares about you so much. I know you two got into that big fight at the Canyon and it's not my place to say, but I really think the two of you should work through it because he'd be so miserable without you."

Alaska stared at her for a moment, blinking as her mouth opened before Demetri quickly cut in, "Fun fact, that's the first time she's actually yelled at him."

"Demetri." Alaska scolded him while Moon laughed as Demetri went on, "He deleted all of Teen Wolf and she said it was okay."

"Demetri." Alaska warned again as he put his hands up in surrender, she looked to Moon apologetically, "Only because I have them all on DVD too."

"I loved Teen Wolf." Moon said with a blush across her face, "Allison was my pan awakening."

"No way! Lydia was mine!" Alaksa said with a laugh, "But Theo? I'm a sucker for the half bad, half good guys."