❀62❀

"I don't know if I can live without you."

For the next two days, Hwara visited as often as she could, even spending the night once as she couldn't sleep at all

For the next two days, Hwara visited as often as she could, even spending the night once as she couldn't sleep at all. The sight of Park Jihwan dead with a hole in his temple is ingrained in her head. The second she closes her eyes, it's all she sees. She hasn't been doing great at all mentally, and everyone could notice.

That's why the Dreamies, and the temporary resident Chenyuan, did as much as they could to cheer the girl up. Though right now, it feels burdensome for her to even smile.

As she walks out of the shower, she quickly throws on another hoodie of Jisung's, feeling much more comfortable in them compared to her regular attire.

She picks up her phone as she gets a call, answering without bothering to see the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Jisung's awake."

Without even listening to what Mark says, she quickly ends the call, packing her things before rushing out of the apartment. Then she remembers—she can't drive. Sighing, she calls Mark again, slightly annoyed that she doesn't even know how to drive at all. She's allowed to learn now—but, she'd have to be officially cleared of Solus Alexithymia first.

"Pick me up—"

"We're in the residential garage. Come quickly."

Hwara's jaw slightly drops as she realizes he was going to pick her up anyway, nodding her head even though he can't see her. "I'm coming."

She sprints over to the garage, running over to Mark's car as soon as she spots in. She sits in the passenger seat, her feet bouncing up and down as her veins fill with energy.

"Someone's excited."

Hwara immediately stops, turning her head and narrowing her eyes at Mark. "Shut up and drive, Mork."

"Okay then."

***

Ditching Mark, Hwara gets on the elevator to go to floor three, not even bothering to keep the doors open for the elder boy. As soon as she hears the elevator ding, she rushes out of the elevator, walking straight inside the room in front of her.

This time, all of the members excluding Mark stand inside the room, pausing at the sight of Hwara who just walked in. The silence only lasts a split second before loudness resumes, everyone talking over each other in over three languages.

Hwara chuckles, seeing Chenyuan slightly overwhelmed by how loud it is in here. She quickly walks over to the girl.

"It's loud, isn't it?"

"I'm just not used to so many people talking at once, that's all. Is it always like this?"

"Yeah, it is."