Chapter 1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

TW-RAPE (not a scene just a mention)

'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 strikes us once yet again leaving a gruesome mess in the house of the murdered. Despite being a messy murderer, not a trace of DNA can be found. Careful and cautious.  Whoever he is, what does he want and why has he targeted these specific target?'

He. They always assume I'm a man but whose to tell them that it's a woman killing multiple of men and woman. One thing between us is that I'm not the monster everyone plays me out to be. The people who I ruthlessly and personally kill are ones that the justice was not served to. Rapists. I despise them. With my own personal encounter but I was strong enough to fight back, but many can't and for that reason the messy kills will only be with them.

Best get my ass to work before I miss any meeting. I had shower and then changed my clothes. I wore a black long-sleeved black shirt, a grey and black patterned skirt and topped it of with a light grey blazer. I had a black purse handbag and put my hair into a high ponytail. 

Spraying my body with my Jasmine perfume, I walked out of the house and took my car and drove off to the Romano Headquarter in Sicily

Spraying my body with my Jasmine perfume, I walked out of the house and took my car and drove off to the Romano Headquarter in Sicily. Yes Sicily, I'm usually in America but for right now I had business to help with for the rest of the family. My mum despised my criminal activity but knows I won't stop. For I am my daddy's daughter. 

 I reach the headquarter and enter inside and into my office. A knock.

'Miss Romano, this is your meeting schedule for the rest of the day.' the man said.

'Thank you.' I said

Three meetings today. Ughhhh. This was going to be a long day.

Three long meetings later.  I called it a day and headed out back to my car. My mum and I made plans that we would meet at my brother Reese's house. So I turned my car on and made my way to his house. Did I forget to mention that he the Sicilian Mafia Boss? 

I rang the doorbell. Reese opened the door looked at me up and down.

'Ugh. It's you.' he groaned and shut the door on my face. 

Sibling love is the best kind of love a person could get. I got my bobby pin and fiddled it into keyhole opening the door, unlocking it eventually. 

'Aunty Reina!!!!' was screamed from the back yard and I saw my niece. She came running towards me on her two little legs. 

'HAZEL BABYYY'.

I ran up to her and picked her up swinging her around. She was now three years old. She had beautiful jet black hair and the glimmering green eyes. God,  I already know she's going to be a Goddess when she's older. Hazel and I both played with the Legos even though I hated (I do anything for her). 

After a bit, I headed towards the kitchen.

'Ophelia!' I exclaimed while hugging her.

I finally stood away and asked 'how's the baby? Giving you any problems?'

She chuckled 'No he's not.'

'HEEEEE! I'M FINALLY GETTING A NEPHEW.' I screamed. 

After having a conversation, I headed towards my brother's office. 

'Reina.'

'Reese.' I said 'You're named after a chocolate.'

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head. 

'What is it I hear of that your going to America on a new turf to build a hotel?'

'Yeah, well maybe because my company is expanding.' I said in a duh tone. 

'Don't use that tone on me' he snapped.

'I'm sorry your royal majesty.' I announced while bowing down.

'It's that sort of attitude that will get you killed on his turf.'

'Whose turf?' I questioned.

'𝐉𝐚𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳' he said.