~ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

my body quickly sat up in bed as i held my head tightly. I wouldn't conclude that it was a hangover, but it was definitely something that the alcohol had caused last night.

Tiredly, I grabbed my phone as the bright light flashed in my face, wait why was it still dark-?
As I squinted the phone screen soon became clear leaving me to collapse back on my bed in distress.

03:23am

It was still early morning, and there was no doubt about it; I wasn't getting back to sleep.
Next to me lay Chaeyoung, still looking peaceful and somehow still looking beautiful even though she was in a deep sleep. Would be nice to be able to relate. I chuckled to myself while trying to reach for my jumper.

Now I had moved I was quite thirsty so I attempted to climb over objects on the floor without making a noise, which somehow I managed. Now for the harder bit of getting down the stairs without falling-

There were no lights on and it was still pitch black as I tried to find my phone's torch. Why wasn't it turning on.

"Torch cannot turn on when you're in low battery mode" flashed on my screen making me throw my head back slightly in annoyance. Maybe I was going to fall then.

Soon I clutched safely onto the banister of the stairs and I stood for a moment trying to put my phone in my jumper pocket.

"What are you doing up?"

The sudden speech caused me to jump out of my skin as my right foot slipped a little causing me to start to lose balance. But before I fell a hand quickly supported my back.
"Woah careful you almost killed yourself."

"Who is it, I can't see in the dark."

"Who would you like it to be."

"Mingi." I stated satisfied with my answer, I did not want anyone but him to see me falling down the stairs and in this current messy state, good job the lights were off.

"Nope, I'm not Mingi. Guess again."

Just the fact it wasn't Mingi, caused my heart to already accelerate noticeably.
"Felix-?"

"Damn you really are a bad guesser."
When he said that I quickly knew who it was. His whisper was so unidentifiable it made me nervous.
"Jeongin..."

"So? Answer my first question."

"Which was?"

"What are you doing up."

"Oh well erm- I'm thirsty so you know."

"Wait hang on."
I heard some movement and suddenly light flashed into my eyes causing me to yelp a little. Soon though was followed by his laughter.

"Man, you really do look a state don't you."

"Shut up, it's not like I have anyone to impress."

"Anyway could you get me a drink too while you get yourself one."

"Sadly I'm not a housemaid here but, I'm sure if you walk downstairs and head to the right, you can find something called a kitchen."