Tired

"Come... on!!" I say as I drag Chloe to my closet.

" Noooo! It"S SO TACKY THAT IT'S GROSS!!!" Chloe screams as I try to get her to wear overalls with a plaid shirt.

" come on! Its not that bad... "

" No! "

"Please OwO"

"N- Ughhh fineee..."

" Yay!"

Chloe goes into the bathroom to change and comes out, " See! It looks ridiculous! Utterly, Ridiculous!"

"No It doesn't! In fact, You look adorable" I say with a bright smile.

"Awwww......You look adorable toooo" Chloe said, admiring the lilac dress that I changed into.

Third person pov.

As to shared compliments, anyone who is not the most think they were a couple.

" Did you forget we were here or are we invisible?"Felix commented... Getting a liiiitttttttle jealous of the two as Sabrina nods her head at his previous statement.

"Oh my God we actually did...."

"never saw you there..." the two said as Felix glared at them.

'Hmmmmm....' Marinette pondered.

" you know, Ur nothing like Felix Robane the crimson K-" Marinette started.

" Mari.... NO SPEAKING IN MANGA/MANHWA TODAY!!!" Chloe said, furious

"What... CHLOE NOOOOOOO"

"Chloe yes! I WILL turn off ur internet if I have to today!"

" What nooooooooo!"

Marinette pov.

WhatchdhgfghdfgbgvhmghjfhfgdxThatMeansICannotReadThoseCuteKissingScenesfyufhtfhgvhjgjkgkufjgcgjvkugulhilgukgujgIWannaSeeNoahAndRaelianaConfessVjydthfyigukhkjghvgh

I pout at her then glare.

"You wouldn't"

"Try me"

Ughhhhhhhhh

I groan and lie down on my newly furnished bed.

I was really tired...

Resetting a room is harded work than I thought.

I'm glad that I had help from my friends.

Friends.

What are friends exactly...?

. . .

With these thoughts circling around my head , I start to feel drowsy.

And then it's blank

. . .

Third person pov

Felix was sitting on a chair near Marinette's Gaming

PC, Playing around with the background photo, trying to find the best pic of Marinette but was getting nowhere.

. . .

What?

In ALL OF HER pictures she is looking cute,smart,hot, ....and sometimes pretty Se-

Ok just stop there Felix...

No need to go any further....

" Is she asleep now?" He asked, Glancing at Sabrina, who was drawing on Marinette's face.

"Yeah, she must have been tired from, all those reporters and interviews....I mean who can blame her?"

" Ridiculous, UTTERLY ridiculous....

HOW COULD THEY TOURTURE MY BESTFRIEND SO MUCH!

THEY SHOULD ALL GET FIRED!" Chloe huffed, VERY angry.

" Well...She needs to rest once in a while...

I mean with all the Modeling needed and all the orders she has to work on..

Who wouldn't be tired? Along with the fact that she does not sleep well due to her light insomia..." Sabrina said thoughtlessly while drawing whiskers on Mari's cheeks to go with the other Cat - themed doodles on her face.

She turns around to see Felix and Chloe glaring at her

" U-um w-what"

"did you say she has light insomia...!"

Sabrina quickly covered her mouth, gasping.

" D-did I sAy ThAt Out LoUd???"

A/n : RIP Sabrina

 Sorry For the late Update.....

BLAME HOMEWORK.

AND SCHOOL.

...AND LIFE.

....AND MORE UNBEARABLE SH__