𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑸&𝑨

SuVida777: What's your idea of a perfect date?

Min, confused: A date? I've never been on a date. I guess... it would be nice to have a picnic outside─when the sakura are blooming is my favorite time. My family used to do that. *wistful look*

Kodak: *furiously scribbles down notes*

Azuki, even though no one asked him: Perfectly round and unblemished with no worms inside >.<

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

AziaElga: What is your favorite fish?

Azuki:

Tamamo:

Nokoribi:

Enoki:

Kumiko: *little meow*

Azuki: Agreed. Salmon is good.

Tamamo: For a palace kat, you have poor taste. Tuna, bluefin specifically, is the best. *licks paw*

Azuki: *ear swivel*

Enoki, nervously twitching her nose: Wolffish...

Nokoribi: ...I rather prefer chicken.

*growling and hissing is heard. the seventh kat war ensues. there are no survivors*

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

YashfinKazmi: When will you get married?

Kodak: When Min is comfortable with it.

Min: *opens mouth* *closes mouth*

Min: What if I never want to get married?

Kodak: Then my statement still stands.

Min, sighing: I suppose I'd get married when political circumstances demand it.

Kodak, whispering in her ear: You could just say you want to get married during cherry blossom season.

Min: That's dodging th─Fine, I'll get married during sakura season.

Kodak: :)

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

TeodoratheScholar: Do you have a crush on Minerva, or am I imagining things?

Kaolin, propping her chin on her hand: She does have remarkable facial symmetry, not to mention phoenix eyes. But besides her eyes and small stature, her features don't resemble what is accepted among the nobility in the slightest. The very strong jawline and sharp cheekbones are from the Empress─who is striking as well─but the pale complexion is all her own. It's intriguing, to be both small and soft, yet sharp and strong. I haven't yet created a likeness that I'm happy with...

Kaolin: *deep in thought*

Kaolin: You can call it an aesthetic crush if you'd like. I've had many─though Min's has lasted the longest. Blasted woman is so hard to draw because she won't sit still with a passably pleasant expression on her face.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

TeodoratheScholar: What was your relationship with Minerva's brother exactly?

Tobias, stiffly: Vren Pyroline and I were the heir apparents to the Flameland empires and classmates at the Pyro Imperial Academy. We often were in each other's company as such, especially as the Empresses Dracova and Pyroline wished for our peoples to establish friendlier relations. That is all there was to our relationship. I kept my own company and counsel... and he his.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

backto541: What was your first thought when you saw Min on your roof?

Tamamo: My sun-bathing spot is the envy of many. It doesn't surprise me to discover a trespasser. I decided to take pity on her though─seeing as her skin is so pale and it is in my nature to be generous. *smug kitty loaf*

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

backto541: What made you like/trust Kodak?

Azuki: *blinks*

Azuki: He smells of fish.

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧

MoYun_ZJ: If you were trapped on a deserted island and could only bring 1 object, 1 book and 1 person with you, what would you pick? (Sorry Azuki, kats aren't allowed on the island)

Azuki: O.O is it because the island has the man-eating fish?

Kodak: I'd take a spear or a quiver of them depending on what counts as one object, a book on the flora indigenous to the island I'm on, and Min. Spear for hunting, book so I don't die from eating poisonous mushrooms, and Min because she can light a fire in a snap and laser through trees to build a raft with.

MiyaHikari: [Disclaimer: It is not a proven fact that Min can "laser" through trees.]

Min: A bean bun, Tobias, and A Sliver of Frost. I'd want to finish reading the book. I think in different circumstances, I could be like Yun Zhi. Beautiful and kind... creating and excelling at art. Being someone who preserves life instead of taking it.

Kodak, slightly upset: Why are you taking Tobias?

Min: Well, if someone's dying of dehydration on that island with me it's going to be him.

Kodak:

Kodak's thoughts: (But I can purify salt water into drinking water *flips table*)

✧ ───── ✧ ───── ✧