Epilogue -Part 2: The Finale

Three and half years later

"Babydoll!"

"Yeah!"

"Are you done yet?"

"Almost"

"She's changed her outfit four times," Jimin sighed "Everyone will be here soon"

"I know Jimin-ah, I'll go and check this time" Hoseok offered, ruffling Cheol-min's hair as he walked by. He stood just inside the doorframe with his hands in his pockets watching the love of his life huff, unsatisfied with dress number five "Honey, you look beautiful. Please stop changing clothes and join us before everyone arrives"

"Ugh I feel so gross" she replied, flopping down on the bed "And I look like hippopotamus"

"Ami, hush. You aren't gross and you don't look like a hippo, you're pregnant and gorgeous as always. This dress looks good just like the previous four"

"Fine, I'm going to hate what I'm wearing regardless so this will do just fine. Help me up" he grabbed both of her hands and pulled her body off the bed. Hoseok brought her in for a comforting hug "Sorry"

"It's okay, come on" he led them both to the living room where all her children and three of her seven men were waiting

"Mommy you look so pretty" Chae-won spoke making the rest of the kids look up and agree

"Told you" Hobi smiled, giving her hand a squeeze

"Thank you baby, you look pretty too. Did daddy pick out your dress?"

"No I did all by myself" she smiled proudly showing all her little teeth

"Jungkook just called he said they'll be here in five minutes and Yoongi and Taehyung should be pulling up any minute along with everyone else" Namjoon offered, playing with Sang-chul while Jimin sat cross legged on the floor with Sung-jae in his lap and Mi-sun playing with him.

*******

Finally everyone was here including the photographers. Our entire family, well 90% of them, were here. We were so excited but so overwhelmed with preparing rooms and space for our parents and siblings.

For the first time ever we were spending Christmas together as the enormous family we've become. My parents, brothers and sister in law came from Ohio to spend the holidays with us in Korea. All of the guys parents and most of their siblings with their spouses and children came as well, our house was FULL!

Christmas was only three days away and I was happy to have my mom and all my MIL's here to cook dinner. Today we are getting family portraits taken and since it's so many of us we've got three photographers (plus V and Jungkook) taking our pictures.

"Mommy! I'm so glad you're here! I miss you and daddy so much, how was the flight?" I cuddled with her on the couch as two of the photographers did men only shoots. Meanwhile the third guy walks around taking candid and off-guard photos of us just being normal.

"I missed you too Ami, your father and I are happy to finally be here with you all for the holidays. And our flight was long," she rolled her eyes and rubbed my swollen belly "but comfortable and worth it. I miss my grandbabies"

"I know you do, I was thinking of sending me and Joonie's twins to spend a couple weeks with y'all next summer"

"I would love that, what about Mi-sun? We can handle three of them at a time since Tony, James and Michelle will help out"

"Okay I'll talk to Jin and Joon and we'll figure out dates"

"So is my newest grand baby doing well?"