Chapter 30: Some Help With The Boys

I know, I know. I've been slacking on the chapters lately

"What are you doing?" William asked as you shoved him out of the apartment door.

"Just go do something fun for a bit, I need to talk to Scott alone!" You said.

"You're not doing anything bad with him, are you!?" William asked.

"No! Of course not! I love you!!!" You said.

"But!-" You cut William off by slamming the door in his face. 

"Ok guys, he's gone." You said.

Scott, Mike, Fritz and Jeremy all came out of Scott's room rolling out a big white board. Everyone sat down on the couch in the living room. 

"Why is this important?" Mike asked.

"You don't wanna get caught in another one of William and Henry's cat fights, do you?" You asked Mike.

"I guess not." Mike answered.

"Good, now zip it." 

"Mrs. Afton w-why do we need a white board? O-Oh I mean Ms. Linsey." Jeremy asked.

All the guys except Jeremy of course snickered at you. You blushed at the thought of your name with William's. Linsey Afton.

"Umm anyway, tell me things that William and Henry both have in common so I can write it down."

Scott raised his hand.

"They're both criminals." He said.

"Yes!" You said as you wrote it down.

A few minutes pasted and everyone said at least one thing that William and Henry have in common.

"Let's see, What they have in common are, they're both criminals, they like Italian food, they like Mad Max, they're good with kids, they're both scared of ghosts, they like beer, they both hate jazz and both their middle names start with a P. I feel like we're missing something." You said.

"Ooooo!! Ooooo!!" Jeremy said, "They both like chicken wings and boobs!!" 

"Good job Jeremy!" You said.

Everyone patted Jeremy on the back.

"Hey! I owe them both a trip to Hooters!!" Mike explained. 

"That's perfect!!" Fritz said.

"Ideas, there just one thing I can bring to the table." Mike smirked.

"That's great!! We can get them to be buddy's again with a trip to fooders!" You said.

"Hooters." Mike corrected you.

"Whatever." You said.

"I'm surprised your going along with this, Linsey." Scott said, "I mean, a guy that acts and looks like William surrounded by temptation and women?" Scott said.

"William isn't like that, he's loyal." You said.

"I suppose you have a point." Scott said.

"How about we take them separately to Hooters on our lunch break?" Mike asked.

"That sounds good." You said.

"Me, Linsey and Scott can take William in Scott's car and Fritz and Jeremy can take Henry in Fritz's car." Mike said.

"Does that sound good?" You asked everyone.

Everyone nodded there head.

"And make sure not to tell William or Henry about the plan." You said.

"We understand!" Everyone said in unison.

Oh boy, Something's gonna happen to Scott in the next chapter. Also, Holy cheese nuggets! 3.7K reads and 30+ followers since I last updated!? You guys are amazing!!!